Default GOP Might go Against Bump Stock

Why? Nothing wrong with fully automatic assault rifles.
Just another price of freedom. As you all know, making open
carry of the LAW type anti-armor rocket legal can do much to
negate fully automatic assault rifle fire.
I suggest their efforts go toward that end.
We need strong leaders, like President Trump, not pussies.
Pussies are for grabbing, not guns! Man up GOP!