Default Talk about gouging..

True North Wrote in message:
On Saturday, 2 September 2017 10:26:42 UTC-3, John H wrote:
On Sat, 2 Sep 2017 06:18:04 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Here we go again...y'all catch a cold down there and we end up sneezing.
Why the 'ell are all your refineries in a storm path?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...ause-1.4273243

Why don't you have your own refineries and not be so dependent on the USA?

Duh...we do Johnny. Ever hear of Irving in Saint John NS?
The last one in Nova Scotia was closed a couple years ago and now is just a tank farm.

Closed? Too expensive to bring crude in by ship? You can't be
independant and make cheap gas if you don't have a refinary. You
have to settle for what the U.S. gives you. So shut up snd be
grateful for what we give you.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Saturday, 2 September 2017 13:08:10 UTC-3, justan wrote:
True North Wrote in message:
On Saturday, 2 September 2017 10:26:42 UTC-3, John H wrote:
On Sat, 2 Sep 2017 06:18:04 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Here we go again...y'all catch a cold down there and we end up sneezing.
Why the 'ell are all your refineries in a storm path?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...ause-1.4273243

Why don't you have your own refineries and not be so dependent on the USA?

Duh...we do Johnny. Ever hear of Irving in Saint John NS?
The last one in Nova Scotia was closed a couple years ago and now is just a tank farm.

Closed? Too expensive to bring crude in by ship? You can't be
independant and make cheap gas if you don't have a refinary. You
have to settle for what the U.S. gives you. So shut up snd be
grateful for what we give you.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

The US gives us diddly. We were getting our crude from South America when the Imperial Oil refinery was still operating but as far as I can tell we buy it wherever we can now. The Feds want to extend a pipeling from Alberta to Montreal, the rest of the way to Saint John, New Brunswick. That might fix our supply situation but the prices are set either against a New York benchmark or a European benchmark...whichever makes more money for the oil company.

On Saturday, 2 September 2017 13:00:37 UTC-3, True North wrote:
On Saturday, 2 September 2017 10:26:42 UTC-3, John H wrote:
On Sat, 2 Sep 2017 06:18:04 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Here we go again...y'all catch a cold down there and we end up sneezing.
Why the 'ell are all your refineries in a storm path?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...ause-1.4273243

Why don't you have your own refineries and not be so dependent on the USA?

Duh...we do Johnny. Ever hear of Irving in Saint John NS?
The last one in Nova Scotia was closed a couple years ago and now is just a tank farm.

Make that Saint John, NB (New Brunswick)

wrote:

Here we go again...y'all catch a cold down there and we end up sneezing.
Why the 'ell are all your refineries in a storm path?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...ause-1.4273243

===

Be glad that you're getting any gas at all. Those at the end of a
long supply chain get what's left over.

---
http://www.avg.com

Good old Ugleee 'Merican W'hine.

===

How's that GPS ankle bracelet working out for you?

True North Wrote in message:
On Saturday, 2 September 2017 13:00:37 UTC-3, True North wrote:
On Saturday, 2 September 2017 10:26:42 UTC-3, John H wrote:
On Sat, 2 Sep 2017 06:18:04 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Here we go again...y'all catch a cold down there and we end up sneezing.
Why the 'ell are all your refineries in a storm path?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...ause-1.4273243

Why don't you have your own refineries and not be so dependent on the USA?

Duh...we do Johnny. Ever hear of Irving in Saint John NS?
The last one in Nova Scotia was closed a couple years ago and now is just a tank farm.

Make that Saint John, NB (New Brunswick)

They got an operating refinery there in NB?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

wrote:

Here we go again...y'all catch a cold down there and we end up sneezing.
Why the 'ell are all your refineries in a storm path?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...ause-1.4273243

===

Be glad that you're getting any gas at all. Those at the end of a
long supply chain get what's left over.

---
http://www.avg.com

Good old Ugleee 'Merican W'hine.

===

How's that GPS ankle bracelet working out for you?

Is that the sort of wet dream you have these days, Trumpflake?

True North Wrote in message:
On Saturday, 2 September 2017 13:00:37 UTC-3, True North wrote:
On Saturday, 2 September 2017 10:26:42 UTC-3, John H wrote:
On Sat, 2 Sep 2017 06:18:04 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Here we go again...y'all catch a cold down there and we end up sneezing.
Why the 'ell are all your refineries in a storm path?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...ause-1.4273243

Why don't you have your own refineries and not be so dependent on the USA?

Duh...we do Johnny. Ever hear of Irving in Saint John NS?
The last one in Nova Scotia was closed a couple years ago and now is just a tank farm.

Make that Saint John, NB (New Brunswick)

I see a thin sliver of land anchoring NoveSkosha to the mainland.
Thank god for NB. A!

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Sat, 2 Sep 2017 09:00:35 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

On Saturday, 2 September 2017 10:26:42 UTC-3, John H wrote:
On Sat, 2 Sep 2017 06:18:04 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Here we go again...y'all catch a cold down there and we end up sneezing.
Why the 'ell are all your refineries in a storm path?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...ause-1.4273243

Why don't you have your own refineries and not be so dependent on the USA?

Duh...we do Johnny. Ever hear of Irving in Saint John NS?
The last one in Nova Scotia was closed a couple years ago and now is just a tank farm.

Then stop your whining about the USA.

On Sat, 2 Sep 2017 09:02:17 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

On Saturday, 2 September 2017 11:00:01 UTC-3, justan wrote:
True North Wrote in message:
Here we go again...y'all catch a cold down there and we end up sneezing.
Why the 'ell are all your refineries in a storm path?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...ause-1.4273243

Petition to have some refineries moved to nova skosha and while
you're at it. Petition to have a pipeline installed from the gulf
to nova skosha. I don't think the New England states would
mind.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

How would a pipeline from the deep south help us? Do you plan on pumping polluted seawater up every few years?

From the sounds of your whining, anything would help you.

True North Wrote in message:
[...]

If the USA isn't providing your oil, then stop your whining about the USA.

TED Talk on... X ` Man[_3_] General 51 June 24th 12 02:33 AM
So, while y'all have been gouging at each other.... Tim General 47 September 30th 10 11:53 PM
gas gouging being good economics [email protected] General 15 September 14th 08 04:25 AM