Default Harry...does this get your approval?

Wrote in message:
On Mon, 28 Aug 2017 20:45:29 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 8/28/17 7:13 PM, Tim wrote:
At least the Chiraq Trib is starting to call antifa what they actually are.. "anarchists"

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chica...story,amp.html

So, you are a pro-fascist, eh, Tim? No surprise.

You seem to be pro-violence.
Your heros burn, loot, beat people who disagree with them and kill
cops.

It goes back to his union roots

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 8/29/2017 7:47 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 8/28/17 10:39 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 8/28/2017 9:25 PM, Tim wrote:
7:45 PMKeyser Soze
On 8/28/17 7:13 PM, Tim wrote:
At least the Chiraq Trib is starting to call antifa what they
actually are.. "anarchists"

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chica...story,amp.html

So, you are a pro-fascist, eh, Tim? No surprise.

You sure like to read between the lines even to make something up, eh
Harry? No surprise.

He's dishonest.Â* He's just as dishonest as some of the left leaning
media.

It's how they operate.

Will you be marching at the next White Privilege rally?

Yeah, right. More of your dishonest accusations, just like the
progressive liberal media and the pols they suck up to. Be nice if you
had a mind of your own.

On 8/29/17 8:31 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 8/29/2017 7:47 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 8/28/17 10:39 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 8/28/2017 9:25 PM, Tim wrote:
7:45 PMKeyser Soze
On 8/28/17 7:13 PM, Tim wrote:
At least the Chiraq Trib is starting to call antifa what they
actually are.. "anarchists"

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chica...story,amp.html

So, you are a pro-fascist, eh, Tim? No surprise.

You sure like to read between the lines even to make something up,
eh Harry? No surprise.

He's dishonest.Â* He's just as dishonest as some of the left leaning
media.

It's how they operate.

Will you be marching at the next White Privilege rally?

Yeah, right.Â* More of your dishonest accusations, just like the
progressive liberal media and the pols they suck up to.Â* Be nice if you
had a mind of your own.

Trump is a racist. He isn't even subtle about it. He has no respect for
the rule of law or, in fact, anything except for himself.

You're still giving cover to and supporting Trump as president. What am
I supposed to conclude about your beliefs?
Tim Tim is offline

7:50 AMKeyser Soze
Trump is a racist. He isn't even subtle about it. He has no respect for
the rule of law or, in fact, anything except for himself.

You're still giving cover to and supporting Trump as president. What am
I supposed to conclude about your beliefs?

What law(s) has he broken and why hasn't he been prosecuted?

On 8/29/17 8:52 AM, Tim wrote:

7:50 AMKeyser Soze
Trump is a racist. He isn't even subtle about it. He has no respect for
the rule of law or, in fact, anything except for himself.

You're still giving cover to and supporting Trump as president. What am
I supposed to conclude about your beliefs?

What law(s) has he broken and why hasn't he been prosecuted?

Hahahahah. Your funniest post ever, Tim.

On 8/29/17 8:06 AM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
On 8/28/17 11:18 PM, wrote:
On 29 Aug 2017 03:01:09 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

You are so dramatic and positive...I find it a grin.

... and you are tragic and negative. We are sort of the ying and yang
of life I suppose.
It must be hard being such a bitter little man. Lighten up.

Really? *You* are the one who finds evil behind every door, every
politician, everyone in history, every governmental action.

And who is it that criticizes trumps every breath?

I know this is difficult for you to understand, but there is a
difference between roundly criticizing one politician and his crew and
finding evil behind every door, every politician, everyone in history,
and every governmental action.
Tim Tim is offline

7:55 AMKeyser Soze
Hahahahah. Your funniest post ever, Tim.
I know this is something that you can't understand, but if you're going to accuse someone of being a lawbreaker then you should be prepared to tell what law(s) are being broken. Otherwise your response appears to be no more than thoughtless jibberish.
BTW, you're present response really didn't help your cause much. Actually if possible, less than none.

On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 08:54:57 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 8/29/17 8:52 AM, Tim wrote:

7:50 AMKeyser Soze
Trump is a racist. He isn't even subtle about it. He has no respect for
the rule of law or, in fact, anything except for himself.

You're still giving cover to and supporting Trump as president. What am
I supposed to conclude about your beliefs?

What law(s) has he broken and why hasn't he been prosecuted?

Hahahahah. Your funniest post ever, Tim.

So f'ing typical. Question too difficult for you, Krause?

You and your little buddy share the same trait. Never answer the difficult question. Always respond
with insults or name-calling.

I suppose that's your definition of 'courage' and 'maturity'?

On 8/29/17 9:27 AM, Tim wrote:

7:55 AMKeyser Soze
Hahahahah. Your funniest post ever, Tim.
I know this is something that you can't understand, but if you're going to accuse someone of being a lawbreaker then you should be prepared to tell what law(s) are being broken. Otherwise your response appears to be no more than thoughtless jibberish.
BTW, you're present response really didn't help your cause much. Actually if possible, less than none.

I believe I stated Trump has no respect for the rule of law. Do you know
what that means?

As for what laws Trump has broken in the last couple of years, my guess
is Mueller and Crew will let us know either before or after Trump
pardons himself and his buddies. (hint: rule of law stuff)

Tim Tim is offline

8:49 AMKeyser Soze
I believe I stated Trump has no respect for the rule of law. Do you know
what that means?

As for what laws Trump has broken in the last couple of years, my guess
is Mueller and Crew will let us know either before or after Trump
pardons himself and his buddies. (hint: rule of law stuff)

----

Your "guess?" No one expects any less from you

Approval ratings. Mr. Luddite General 4 June 3rd 15 06:37 PM
Approval ratings not the best... John H[_11_] General 132 December 21st 09 12:59 AM
uscg approval [email protected] General 3 July 20th 06 05:13 PM
Lifesling2 approval Tamaroak General 0 February 26th 06 06:32 AM
Harry fails to report 4 point bump in Rasmussen bush approval NOYB General 3 October 30th 05 03:27 PM