Default Harry...does this get your approval?

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/articl...g-12041287.php

"The masked counterprotesters, often referred to as antifa or antifascists, significantly
outnumbered the people who had come for the rally, many of whom wore red clothing indicating support
for President Trump. The anarchists chased away the right-wingers, and in one case four or five
pummeled a man with fists and sticks before a radio host for Reveal, Al Letson, jumped in to shield
the victim. Anarchists also attacked reporters who documented their actions."

Right up your alley, eh Krause?

On Mon, 28 Aug 2017 14:16:13 -0400, John H
wrote:

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/articl...g-12041287.php

"The masked counterprotesters, often referred to as antifa or antifascists, significantly
outnumbered the people who had come for the rally, many of whom wore red clothing indicating support
for President Trump. The anarchists chased away the right-wingers, and in one case four or five
pummeled a man with fists and sticks before a radio host for Reveal, Al Letson, jumped in to shield
the victim. Anarchists also attacked reporters who documented their actions."

Right up your alley, eh Krause?

Yeah it is pretty ironic when the KKK, nazis and skin heads are the
well behaved ones. I suppose the Bolsheviks, Red Brigades and FARC
always did have a bad reputation tho.

wrote:

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/articl...g-12041287.php

"The masked counterprotesters, often referred to as antifa or antifascists, significantly
outnumbered the people who had come for the rally, many of whom wore red clothing indicating support
for President Trump. The anarchists chased away the right-wingers, and in one case four or five
pummeled a man with fists and sticks before a radio host for Reveal, Al Letson, jumped in to shield
the victim. Anarchists also attacked reporters who documented their actions."

Right up your alley, eh Krause?

Yeah it is pretty ironic when the KKK, nazis and skin heads are the
well behaved ones. I suppose the Bolsheviks, Red Brigades and FARC
always did have a bad reputation tho.

The only anarchists I know are libertarians. My opinion is that KKK'ers
and NAZIs ought to be executed. The NAZIs have a documented reputation
as mass murderers, as do the KKK'ers. Gee, are there ny Bolsheviks left?
I know they became the Communist Party of the USSR, but that party was
banned there 25 years ago.
Tim Tim is offline

At least the Chiraq Trib is starting to call antifa what they actually are.. "anarchists"

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chica...story,amp.html

wrote:

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/articl...g-12041287.php

"The masked counterprotesters, often referred to as antifa or antifascists, significantly
outnumbered the people who had come for the rally, many of whom wore red clothing indicating support
for President Trump. The anarchists chased away the right-wingers, and in one case four or five
pummeled a man with fists and sticks before a radio host for Reveal, Al Letson, jumped in to shield
the victim. Anarchists also attacked reporters who documented their actions."

Right up your alley, eh Krause?

Yeah it is pretty ironic when the KKK, nazis and skin heads are the
well behaved ones. I suppose the Bolsheviks, Red Brigades and FARC
always did have a bad reputation tho.

Jesus so much bull**** in one note, where do I start?

The only anarchists I know are libertarians.

Yeah they do all of the looting, burning and shooting of the cops ...
Oh wait that is the left wing "protesters"

My opinion is that KKK'ers and NAZIs ought to be executed.
The NAZIs have a documented reputation
as mass murderers, as do the KKK'ers.

Changed your opinion on capital punishment? and now you don't even
want the formality of a trial. How liberal of you. The fact remains
that in the last year of protesting, it was not the alt right (or
whatever you want to call them) that was responsible for the violence.
It was the leftists.

Gee, are there ny Bolsheviks left?

I know they became the Communist Party of the USSR, but that party was
banned there 25 years ago.

My point exactly.
Now the communists are right here in the USA,

The communist/left wing here is approaching the violence of the ones
in Russia, southern Europe and Latin America. If they disagree with
something, "violence is the message" (actually a quote from the antifa
people).
You are really is serious denial about the people you support

On 8/28/17 8:16 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 28 Aug 2017 18:23:35 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Hahahah...you are a trip, for sure.

On 8/28/17 7:13 PM, Tim wrote:
At least the Chiraq Trib is starting to call antifa what they actually are.. "anarchists"

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chica...story,amp.html

So, you are a pro-fascist, eh, Tim? No surprise.
Tim Tim is offline

7:45 PMKeyser Soze
On 8/28/17 7:13 PM, Tim wrote:
At least the Chiraq Trib is starting to call antifa what they actually are.. "anarchists"

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chica...story,amp.html

So, you are a pro-fascist, eh, Tim? No surprise.

You sure like to read between the lines even to make something up, eh Harry? No surprise.
Tim Tim is offline

7:43 PMKeyser Soze
Hahahah...you are a trip, for sure.
Not only so, but he's right as well..👌

On Mon, 28 Aug 2017 20:43:03 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 8/28/17 8:16 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 28 Aug 2017 18:23:35 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Which part is wrong or are you just admitting I am right?

Approval ratings. Mr. Luddite General 4 June 3rd 15 06:37 PM
Approval ratings not the best... John H[_11_] General 132 December 21st 09 12:59 AM
uscg approval [email protected] General 3 July 20th 06 05:13 PM
Lifesling2 approval Tamaroak General 0 February 26th 06 06:32 AM
Harry fails to report 4 point bump in Rasmussen bush approval NOYB General 3 October 30th 05 03:27 PM