Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Eclipse!

I took the day off and went to my wife's place of employment to see it at their eclipse party. We live (and work) in the band of totality, but she had to work, and we wanted to see it together. It was awesome! I bought some NASA approved glasses a few weeks ago, and we glanced for a few seconds several times while it was eclipsing. Right before the full eclipse, we took the glasses off and watched the ground, and saw the "shadow snakes"! Such a surreal experience. I barely remember the one in 1970, but this was a great experience and I was old enough (cough, cough) to appreciate it. I took the drone and shot a group picture of all their staff after it was over.. Hope you guys got to see it as well.

Eclipse Capt RB ASA 0 March 4th 07 05:00 PM
Perception Eclipse for sale Tom Touring 0 January 16th 04 08:11 PM
Eclipse Bobsprit ASA 5 November 11th 03 07:39 PM
Eclipse Parallax Cruising 10 November 11th 03 05:06 PM
Eclipse Catamaran NH_/\)_ ASA 0 September 9th 03 11:30 PM