Bobsprit

Default Eclipse

Anyone in the right viewing zone, go check out the lunar eclipse!

RB
Bart Senior

Very cool. I thought it would be total. It seemed like the lower
edge stayed somewhat bright.

Bart

On 09 Nov 2003 01:17:51 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

Anyone in the right viewing zone, go check out the lunar eclipse!

RB

Bobsprit

Very cool. I thought it would be total. It seemed like the lower
edge stayed somewhat bright.

That's how it appeared to me as well.

RB

katysails

No cloud cover whatsoever here, so got to see the whole thing (in =
stages...was too cold to just stand out there and watch).

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Jonathan Ganz

I'm just back from Southern Cal. Saw it there, but not total...
It was great.

"Bart Senior" bartsenior wrote in message
Very cool. I thought it would be total. It seemed like the lower
edge stayed somewhat bright.

Bart

On 09 Nov 2003 01:17:51 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

Anyone in the right viewing zone, go check out the lunar eclipse!

RB

Opinions? Perception Eclipse Claudia Engel General 8 July 9th 04 09:03 PM
Eclipse Parallax Cruising 10 November 11th 03 05:06 PM
Total lunar eclipse Parallax Cruising 4 November 6th 03 06:50 PM