Default Granny crack

They are pitching my wife a hormone BB they shoot in your ass. It
basically makes all of those old lady problems go away.
Bad news, it is $400 a pop, 3 pops a year and once you start, you
really can't quit. This is a better addictive money maker than the
legal heroin they have been selling. I bet production cost on that
$400 BB is less than a buck.

wrote:
They are pitching my wife a hormone BB they shoot in your ass. It
basically makes all of those old lady problems go away.
Bad news, it is $400 a pop, 3 pops a year and once you start, you
really can't quit. This is a better addictive money maker than the
legal heroin they have been selling. I bet production cost on that
$400 BB is less than a buck.

If it makes hot flashes go away, is worth it to you.

On Sun, 25 Jun 2017 17:17:47 -0000 (UTC), Bill

They are pitching my wife a hormone BB they shoot in your ass. It
basically makes all of those old lady problems go away.
Bad news, it is $400 a pop, 3 pops a year and once you start, you
really can't quit. This is a better addictive money maker than the
legal heroin they have been selling. I bet production cost on that
$400 BB is less than a buck.

If it makes hot flashes go away, is worth it to you.

The flip side of that is eventually we are all going to go through
menopause again when she stops.
Hormones come with their own dangers.

wrote:
On Sun, 25 Jun 2017 17:17:47 -0000 (UTC), Bill

They are pitching my wife a hormone BB they shoot in your ass. It
basically makes all of those old lady problems go away.
Bad news, it is $400 a pop, 3 pops a year and once you start, you
really can't quit. This is a better addictive money maker than the
legal heroin they have been selling. I bet production cost on that
$400 BB is less than a buck.

If it makes hot flashes go away, is worth it to you.

The flip side of that is eventually we are all going to go through
menopause again when she stops.
Hormones come with their own dangers.

High cancer risk.

granny bars.... mast guard rails Nigel Boat Building 1 July 2nd 05 12:38 PM
granny bars.... mast guard rails Nigel Cruising 1 July 2nd 05 12:38 PM
Crack in boom Jeff Dowder ASA 26 April 2nd 05 04:29 AM
Go Granny Go!!!! Joe ASA 3 October 5th 04 01:12 AM
REQ: Crack for Maxsea V10 patrice Crew 0 July 18th 03 09:08 PM