Default Law of Gravity

On Sun, 30 Apr 2017 18:57:25 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

wrote:
On Sun, 30 Apr 2017 10:27:43 -0400, Poco Deplorevole
wrote:

Yup, old Triumphs and Harleys did a lot of oil leaking.

Most of the reputation of Harleys "leaking" actually came from the
chain oiler. You can turn that off or dial it way down.
Properly adjusted, it will leave a drop under the front sprocket after
running all day.

Harley did not leak. They marked their spot.

LOL! Good one, even if Harry has a smart-assed comment about the LOL!

Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Sun, 30 Apr 2017 09:01:06 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 4/30/17 8:57 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 4/30/2017 8:44 AM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Sat, 29 Apr 2017 19:44:50 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 29 Apr 2017 15:11:01 -0400, Poco Deplorevole
wrote:

On Sat, 29 Apr 2017 14:52:13 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:
I don't think you get what he's driving at.
Possibly not.
I was assuming a fire hazard. The code deals with ignition sources and
separation in a classified location. The fuel is assumed.
I suppose if I got them all greasy like Don does, then a fire hazard
may exist. But they stay pretty
clean. They may get a drop or two of oil when oil gets changed, but
that's about it. I doubt they're
any more flammable than the rugs in the house.

John, my comment was in response to an earlier description you posted
about the carpets in your garage where you implied that they were full
of grease and oil. My concern was about parking a car with a hot
catalytic converter (and they *do* get hot) on a greasy, oil laden
carpet. If it's just a few drops of oil, there's probably no problem.

I'm guessing he doesn't park his truck or the family subaru in that
garage, not if it is carpeted. Next time I see my dentist, I'll do a
drive by and take a peek. (not really)

Truck won't fit. But the pictures below, if this works, will show how the carpets are used. Oh,
there's also a picture of what HIV Positive looks like for comparison purposes.

http://s98.photobucket.com/user/jher...ideshow/Garage

They will put and ampersand on your plate in VA? Cool!

wrote:

[...]

Yup, the trailer has 'OUR R&R' for a tag.