Default Ah, the joys of Gravity!

Scotty, finally got a good download that is working.

--
WAFA the newsgroup liar free!

On Nov 11, 6:01*am, NowNow wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

Scotty, finally got a good download that is working.

Whoooo hoooo. Be ready though, it is a resource hog according to the
tech blogs but my new system seems to handle it pretty well with Windoze
7... Just started using it last night, so far, not much different except
it seems to bog down less than Vista did with Gravity and other
programs.. Congrats on being asshole free, now if we can only get others
to stop regurgitation his ****, it will be even better. Maybe they will
join the boycott tomorrow, we should make it indefinate now that we can
filter the crossdressers he will bring in to smash the group... Selfish
son of a bitch that he is. ..

I've got to figure a lot out, it's different than most and not really
intuitive. I want to figure out how I can not see his bull**** that
others have quoted, but still see there post..... may be calling you!

--
WAFA the newsgroup liar free!

I thought it would be better at killing posts that regurgitate the
Pink Army bull**** but it didn't so I have resorted to just KF'ing
those who give Harry what he wants so badly, attention. I have it set
to kf them for 14 days, and see if that helps... Just got a new system
the other day so I am going to go back in and see if the new update of
gravity will do better than the last one...

Today however I have to clean the yard, clean the carb on a bike, and
send a letter to a problem tennant in Essex.. Sucks, I have to evict
another one. Just can't win with this rental, got to stop trying to
help folks out...

JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Nov 11, 6:01 am, NowNow wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...
[...]

Scotty,
Here's some wallpaper for your new computer.
Enjoy.
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/v...Harryphoto.jpg

In article bc00d870-4be2-4cfd-9837-22708dcce5b2
@c3g2000yqd.googlegroups.com, says...

On Nov 11, 6:01*am, NowNow wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

[...]

Rental properties can be a pain in the ass! Been there. Once I get
someone in who'll actually pay and take care of the place, I try real
hard to keep them!

--
WAFA the newsgroup liar free!

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 06:05:17 -0800 (PST), "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"
wrote:

On Nov 11, 6:01*am, NowNow wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

[...]

Good luck with the eviction. It got so bad with one of my tenants once
that I offered to pay the first month's rent in her new place and help
her move. I'm now out of the rental business completely and glad of
it.
--

John H

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 09:29:50 -0800, I am Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

In article bc00d870-4be2-4cfd-9837-22708dcce5b2
@c3g2000yqd.googlegroups.com, says...

On Nov 11, 6:01*am, NowNow wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

[...]

What ****es me off is when an old landlord gives a good review,
apparently just to get rid of them. Checking with my lawyer if next time
we want to rent to someone, we insist on a surprise visit to their
present dwelling to sign the papers.

That's a good idea. But then you take the risk of getting sued for
some off the wall prejudice issue.
--

John H

On 11/11/09 12:59 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

Well, I have leverage.. They asked me to come down last week and replace
a light fixture and when I got there I almost puked. I took about a
hundred pictures and a couple of videos, if they give me too much
trouble I can always turn the vids over to DCAF and they can fight to
keep their kids, instead of fighting me and they know it...

snerk

Rent out the shack your dad lived in?

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting your time by trying to

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

In article bc00d870-4be2-4cfd-9837-22708dcce5b2
@c3g2000yqd.googlegroups.com,
says...

On Nov 11, 6:01*am, NowNow wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

[...]

I've tried everything. Our townhouse in Martinez, CA. Nice couple, good
jobs, references galore, credit check was fine, and on and on. They
asked if they could paint, put new sheet goods on the kitchen floor,
etc. They paid first, last and deposit. Then just stopped. They had
played the game before and knew it would take us for EVER under CA law
to get their ass out. It did. That place was expensive to own, and
really strained us to keep up with the mortgage. Somehow we found
someone who wanted to buy it, and sold it to them. They got a good deal,
and they could get the tenents out quickly because they were new owners.

--
WAFA the newsgroup liar free!