H the K[_2_] H the K[_2_] is offline

Default Ah, the joys of Gravity!

On 11/11/09 12:59 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

Well, I have leverage.. They asked me to come down last week and replace
a light fixture and when I got there I almost puked. I took about a
hundred pictures and a couple of videos, if they give me too much
trouble I can always turn the vids over to DCAF and they can fight to
keep their kids, instead of fighting me and they know it...

snerk

Rent out the shack your dad lived in?

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting your time by trying to