NowNow NowNow is offline

Default Ah, the joys of Gravity!

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

Scotty, finally got a good download that is working.

Whoooo hoooo. Be ready though, it is a resource hog according to the
tech blogs but my new system seems to handle it pretty well with Windoze
7... Just started using it last night, so far, not much different except
it seems to bog down less than Vista did with Gravity and other
programs.. Congrats on being asshole free, now if we can only get others
to stop regurgitation his ****, it will be even better. Maybe they will
join the boycott tomorrow, we should make it indefinate now that we can
filter the crossdressers he will bring in to smash the group... Selfish
son of a bitch that he is. ..

I've got to figure a lot out, it's different than most and not really
intuitive. I want to figure out how I can not see his bull**** that
others have quoted, but still see there post..... may be calling you!

--
WAFA the newsgroup liar free!