Default Law of Gravity

On Sat, 29 Apr 2017 14:49:01 -0400, Poco Deplorevole
wrote:

On Sat, 29 Apr 2017 14:29:00 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

Poco Deplorevole Wrote in message:

"I was taking the dogs for a walk and in front of a house by the street were three rolls of carpet -
untrimmed. I unrolled one and it was brand new. I quick got the truck and loaded two rolls into the
back. Had to trim them to fit the garage, but now I have a nice light beige carpet covering both
sides. Dropped nuts don't roll or bounce."

Not to be a party pooper but does the company that underwrites your home
owner's insurance know about the wall to wall rugs in your garage? :-)

No, never told 'em. I wouldn't expect them to be covered for anything anyway. Both of them are full
of oil, grass, etc stains. But, screws and nuts still stay in one place when dropped.

I do the same thing but I use rug scraps. A 5x5 berber scrap does a
great job and you can move it to where you are working. Nobody wants
to sit or lay on concrete in Florida.
I can pressure clean it and hang it out to dry.

On Sat, 29 Apr 2017 15:11:01 -0400, Poco Deplorevole
wrote:

On Sat, 29 Apr 2017 14:52:13 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

I don't think you get what he's driving at.

Possibly not.

I was assuming a fire hazard. The code deals with ignition sources and
separation in a classified location. The fuel is assumed.

JohnnyMop swishes his head...

"Remember Donnee...you reap what you sow."

WOW, JohnnyMop, I hope you're paying royalties to Wayne for using his line non stop.
Be careful not to wear it out...he may want it back someday.

True North wrote:
Poco Deplorevole
[...]

D'oh!
What if a fire started in that greasy carpet and caused considerable damage to your house?
Would your insurance company try to weasel out of paying up?

It would have to be excluded in his HOI policy. It's black and white -
no weaseling involved.