Default TotalBoat Work Skiff Completed - Last Episode

On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 7:21:15 AM UTC-7, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/26/17 10:14 AM, wrote:
On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 6:49:45 AM UTC-7, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/26/17 9:44 AM,
wrote:
On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 6:00:44 AM UTC-7, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/26/17 8:51 AM,
wrote:
On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 3:35:35 AM UTC-7, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/26/17 12:12 AM,
wrote:

Oh and BTW your Dad was well known as a deadbeat in the marine business, never paid his bills.

I heard yo mama was so skanky, she had to wear two pairs of rubber
gloves to give handjobs for a quarter each under the boardwalk, and even
then she only brought home a dollar a day to support the drinking habits
of your many daddys.

As usual for your behavior here, you're just blowing a foul stench out
your ass.

Lol, Hit a nerve did I Krause?

Your anger here is misdirected, Google outed you and the lies you spew here years ago, You're nothing but a 1st rate liar that slings 3rd grade insults.

Nope, no nerve hit. You're just another of rec.boat's many loud-mouthed
right-wing assholes who try to hide behind a layer of anonymity. You've
got nothing to offer. So, did yo mama find a salve to cure those open
sores?

You really are a one trick pony.

Like most of the right-wing trash in here, you'd **** your pants before
you'd insult anyone here face-to-face.

Correct, I'd **** myself laughing if I met you, and if I did meet you face to face you'd just lie your way out of it anyway.

Hows the broken wrist, Still a bit limp?

How's your dick? Still a limp bizkit?

Sorry Harry, I'm not gay, not that I hold it against you.

Seems I'm the pround new owner of a One Trick Pony, Now I just need to give it a name, Suggestions anyone? Remember to keep it simple so it can keep up.

On Wed, 26 Apr 2017 09:49:42 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

Like most of the right-wing trash in here, you'd **** your pants before
you'd insult anyone here face-to-face.

I tried to meet up with you the last time I was in Maryland but you
were too busy.

On 4/26/17 12:29 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 26 Apr 2017 12:14:43 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

Like most of the right-wing trash in here, you'd **** your pants before
you'd insult anyone here face-to-face.

I tried to meet up with you the last time I was in Maryland but you
were too busy.

Life happens. I doubt you were planning to insult me face-to-face and I
certainly wasn't going to insult you face-to-face.

I imagine if we had a big rec.boats party most of us would leave
friends. That may just be me but it is my philosophy here as the HOA
point man. When we have some kind of feud, I get the people talking to
each other face to face. We have a pretty calm community compared to
the ones I hear of. My "community biz" on Tuesday morning is getting
the president of an HOA across the river having breakfast with the
boating chairman of the other gated community next door. They share a
fence but they never talked, they just had a feud going on that was
affecting the whole river.

I'm still a member of a BBS from the late 1980s that at its peak had 32
incoming phone lines and more than 2000 active members. No more
dialup...it moved to "the internets." It was a strictly social operation
with lots of gatherings and parties. The snarkies were kicked off. We
had a reunion in which 150+ showed up for a private party at a clubhouse
and, sadly, a big turnout two months ago for a funeral service for a
member who lost a long battle with cancer. The first of several
Connecticut shoreline gatherings and parties is coming up shortly. These
groups have a lot of diversity in everything that matters, and there are
large numbers of...imagine it...Republicans, though I only know of three
who voted for The Orange Menace.

wrote:

[...]

Harry, do you think I'd **** my pants before I'd insult you face to face? Let's meet at a McD's
somewhere. I'd be glad to tell you face to face that you're a liar.

On Wed, 26 Apr 2017 10:12:28 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Did you **** your pants as you stalked Peggie at the boat show?

Good question.

wrote:

[...]

No, **** for brains. As I stated years ago, there was a line of people
waiting to talk to her, so I just moved on. But it is fine with me if
you want to keep on doing your usual **** here...making up tales about
other posters. Oh, and you certainly would be among those who ****ed
their pants before you'd insult them face to face.

You say that as though you and your little buddy don't make up lies about other posters.