Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default TotalBoat Work Skiff Completed - Last Episode

On 4/26/17 12:29 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 26 Apr 2017 12:14:43 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 4/26/17 12:02 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 26 Apr 2017 09:49:42 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

Like most of the right-wing trash in here, you'd **** your pants before
you'd insult anyone here face-to-face.

I tried to meet up with you the last time I was in Maryland but you
were too busy.

Life happens. I doubt you were planning to insult me face-to-face and I
certainly wasn't going to insult you face-to-face.

I imagine if we had a big rec.boats party most of us would leave
friends. That may just be me but it is my philosophy here as the HOA
point man. When we have some kind of feud, I get the people talking to
each other face to face. We have a pretty calm community compared to
the ones I hear of. My "community biz" on Tuesday morning is getting
the president of an HOA across the river having breakfast with the
boating chairman of the other gated community next door. They share a
fence but they never talked, they just had a feud going on that was
affecting the whole river.

I'm still a member of a BBS from the late 1980s that at its peak had 32
incoming phone lines and more than 2000 active members. No more
dialup...it moved to "the internets." It was a strictly social operation
with lots of gatherings and parties. The snarkies were kicked off. We
had a reunion in which 150+ showed up for a private party at a clubhouse
and, sadly, a big turnout two months ago for a funeral service for a
member who lost a long battle with cancer. The first of several
Connecticut shoreline gatherings and parties is coming up shortly. These
groups have a lot of diversity in everything that matters, and there are
large numbers of...imagine it...Republicans, though I only know of three
who voted for The Orange Menace.