Default For Transgenders, Life's a Real Bitch

Harry, your pussy hats are causing trouble among your ranks.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/14932/...ts-joseph-curl

Unreal.

On 4/3/2017 8:56 AM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
Harry, your pussy hats are causing trouble among your ranks.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/14932/...ts-joseph-curl

Unreal.

What a screwed up country we have now thanks to progressive liberals.
They are taking us down the tubes.

On Mon, 3 Apr 2017 09:40:54 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 4/3/2017 8:56 AM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
Harry, your pussy hats are causing trouble among your ranks.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/14932/...ts-joseph-curl

Unreal.

What a screwed up country we have now thanks to progressive liberals.
They are taking us down the tubes.

It really only seems to be a problem in the blue states. I have never
seen a pussy hat here. I have seen transvestite hookers in Key West
but I don't think that is who we want to be concerned with when we are
talking about civil rights.

Oh shit...Now the Transgenders are pissed Poco Deplorevole General 58 January 26th 17 05:01 AM
Which ASA members would you avoid in real life? Charles Momsen ASA 23 October 2nd 08 04:05 PM
Real life danger... Don White General 41 December 19th 06 12:18 AM
Real life danger... Don White Cruising 33 December 18th 06 03:49 PM