Default For Transgenders, Life's a Real Bitch

On Mon, 3 Apr 2017 09:40:54 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 4/3/2017 8:56 AM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
Harry, your pussy hats are causing trouble among your ranks.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/14932/...ts-joseph-curl

Unreal.

What a screwed up country we have now thanks to progressive liberals.
They are taking us down the tubes.

It really only seems to be a problem in the blue states. I have never
seen a pussy hat here. I have seen transvestite hookers in Key West
but I don't think that is who we want to be concerned with when we are
talking about civil rights.