Default 'Digital Desire' could get expensive!

On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 20:04:20 -0400, Poco Deplorevole
wrote:

All that said, as a cheap son of a bitch, I would still give them free
birth control and abortions. It is money well spent. I have trouble
understanding people who don't feel that way. You certainly can't call
them racist.

Some folks just don't like the idea of killing unborn babies, free or not.

Why not? If they have a 20-30% chance of dying in prison with a string
of victims in their wake, what are you waiting for?
Nobody really wants to look at the statistics of the future for the
child of an unwed mother in the ghetto.
When you make an indigent 15 year old have a baby, you destroy 2
lives. Adoption isn't even a viable option. Angela Jolie and Madonna
may go to Africa to adopt a black kid but they won't go to Detroit for
one.

Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 19:07:27 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 17:08:19 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 3/13/17 4:57 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 15:46:10 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 3/13/17 3:32 PM, Tim wrote:
Does this go along with the notion of "give us free birth control
but stay out of our bedroom...?"

Poor right-wing thumpers...eventually losing the ability to control women.

What does free birth control have to do with controlling women?
(one way or the other)

Crikey...it's the lack of free birth control that controls women who
can't afford it.

If it actually controlled them they would keep their knees together
and not get pregnant. As I said, they are the ones who are the most
out of control. That demographic is also over represented in drug
addiction, tobacco use, alcohol abuse and criminal activity.
If you have a 2 pack a day cigarette habit, you can afford a 30 cent
birth control pill.

All that said, as a cheap son of a bitch, I would still give them free
birth control and abortions. It is money well spent. I have trouble
understanding people who don't feel that way. You certainly can't call
them racist.

Some folks just don't like the idea of killing unborn babies, free or not.

As I told my very Catholic daughter, when she accused me of supporting
abortion. I am old enough to remember back alley abortions, killing the
fetus and the mother or injuring them permanently. Every abortion is an
admission of failure. With the amount of birth control methods available,
should not be any unwanted pregnancies.

On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 16:30:09 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 19:07:27 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 17:08:19 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

On 3/13/17 3:32 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Agree.

wrote:
With the amount of birth control methods available,
should not be any unwanted pregnancies.

With all of the government mandated safety features on cars, in road
design and a million traffic cops there should never be a traffic
fatality either but there are over 40,000 a year ... **** happens,

wrote:
With the amount of birth control methods available,
should not be any unwanted pregnancies.

With all of the government mandated safety features on cars, in road
design and a million traffic cops there should never be a traffic
fatality either but there are over 40,000 a year ... **** happens,

Yup. Like my buddy's youngest. Cervix ring came out just ahead of the
boy. But not millions of failures.