Default 'Digital Desire' could get expensive!

On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 15:46:10 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 3/13/17 3:32 PM, Tim wrote:
Does this go along with the notion of "give us free birth control but stay out of our bedroom...?"

Poor right-wing thumpers...eventually losing the ability to control women.

What does free birth control have to do with controlling women?
(one way or the other)
The pills work out to about 30 cents a day, not a huge cost when a
bottle of nail polish is $10 and they pay $100 to do their hair in
hope that they can attract someone to sleep with them.

OTOH I think poor women should get free birth control and free
abortions. It saves many times over on welfare and social costs.
"Control" is not even an issue there. Most are, by any definition, out
of control.