Default OMC- Johnson / Evinrude Ficht Injector problem (Recall)

On Wednesday, March 28, 2001 at 11:05:30 PM UTC-7, KingOcean wrote:
I have been hearing that there is a problem with the 200-225 HP OMC Johnson
engines and it has to do with the Injectors leaking fuel, does anybody know if
this is fact or rumor, if so is Bombardier doing something about it, if so is
there a bulleitin and can we view the bulletin on the net ??? Thanks
Ken

Is there is service bulletin we can reference?

Johnson/Evinrude Casey Simmons General 2 March 23rd 11 05:20 AM
Johnson vs. Evinrude nom=de=plume[_2_] General 9 June 14th 10 01:18 PM
omc oil tank ficht injector Billgran General 0 August 12th 08 12:40 AM
Is a 2003 Evinrude Ficht engine okay? onoahimahi General 5 November 20th 06 03:54 AM