Default Oh ****...Now the Transgenders are ****ed

Transgender activists are upset that the women’s march over the weekend was not inclusive to
biological men who identify as women, as the protest presented an “oppressive message” that having a
“vagina is essential to womanhood.”

http://freebeacon.com/culture/white-cis-women-march/

I wonder if there were 'Her', 'His', and 'Both' porta potties.

On 1/24/2017 8:09 AM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
Transgender activists are upset that the women’s march over the weekend was not inclusive to
biological men who identify as women, as the protest presented an “oppressive message” that having a
“vagina is essential to womanhood.”

http://freebeacon.com/culture/white-cis-women-march/

I wonder if there were 'Her', 'His', and 'Both' porta potties.

I think they had signs on the doors that said, "Shems"

On 1/24/17 9:48 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/24/2017 8:09 AM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
Transgender activists are upset that the women’s march over the
weekend was not inclusive to
biological men who identify as women, as the protest presented an
“oppressive message” that having a
“vagina is essential to womanhood.”

http://freebeacon.com/culture/white-cis-women-march/

I wonder if there were 'Her', 'His', and 'Both' porta potties.

I think they had signs on the doors that said, "Shems"

You mooks must be nervous about your alleged masculinity.
Tim Tim is offline

8:52 AMKeyser Soze
You mooks must be nervous about your alleged masculinity.

Well I don't think you'll find them wearing a pink pussy hat like you claim you did.

On 1/24/17 9:58 AM, Tim wrote:
8:52 AMKeyser Soze
You mooks must be nervous about your alleged masculinity.

Well I don't think you'll find them wearing a pink pussy hat like you claim you did.

I'm sure you assholes say cruel things about gays, women, minorities, to
make yourselves feel better...about yourselves. It's not as if gender,
race, country of origin, et cetera, are aspects one can change...they're
not like, say, religion, an aspect one can change more simply than
asking for four quarters for a dollar.

Tim Tim is offline

9:05 AMKeyser Soze
On 1/24/17 9:58 AM, Tim wrote:
8:52 AMKeyser Soze
You mooks must be nervous about your alleged masculinity.

Well I don't think you'll find them wearing a pink pussy hat like you claim you did.

I'm sure you assholes say cruel things about gays, women, minorities, to
make yourselves feel better...about yourselves. It's not as if gender,
race, country of origin, et cetera, are aspects one can change...they're
not like, say, religion, an aspect one can change more simply than
asking for four quarters for a dollar.

I dont, but it seems like assholes and reach arounds are some of your favorite subjects so that must be on your mind a lot.

On 1/24/2017 9:52 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/24/17 9:48 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/24/2017 8:09 AM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
Transgender activists are upset that the women’s march over the
weekend was not inclusive to
biological men who identify as women, as the protest presented an
“oppressive message” that having a
“vagina is essential to womanhood.”

http://freebeacon.com/culture/white-cis-women-march/

I wonder if there were 'Her', 'His', and 'Both' porta potties.

I think they had signs on the doors that said, "Shems"

You mooks must be nervous about your alleged masculinity.

Sure Harry.

I don't discriminate anyone regarding their race or sexual orientation.
If people born as males want to be females and visa-versa, that's their
business however I am not obligated to embrace every progressive liberal
idea or rule that comes along. I mind my own business and am just "me".

One of the funniest open mic nights I hosted at the music shop involved
a guy who had decided to become a "her". He/she dressed as a female,
sporting a pink ball cap and was well known to the open mic group.
Physically he was still a guy ... he just dressed and acted like a female.

There's another guy .. very macho ... who attended the open mics on a
regular basis. He was divorced, considered himself quite the lady's man
and was always on the prowl. He also drank a lot of beer and was
usually half **** faced.

Anyway, he noticed "her" going outside to have a butt and followed to
make his move. I was near the door and noticed his advances. When he
struck out and came back in I approached him and told him in case he
wasn't aware that "she" used to be a "he".

Never saw anyone sober up so fast in my life. His face got red as a
beet, was bull ****, and said, "God dammit, they should be required to
wear a damnn sign".

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/24/17 9:58 AM, Tim wrote:
8:52 AMKeyser Soze
You mooks must be nervous about your alleged masculinity.

Well I don't think you'll find them wearing a pink pussy hat like you claim you did.

I'm sure you assholes say cruel things about gays, women, minorities, to
make yourselves feel better...about yourselves. It's not as if gender,
race, country of origin, et cetera, are aspects one can change...they're
not like, say, religion, an aspect one can change more simply than
asking for four quarters for a dollar.

I'm sure you do not really have a clue about most of the posters. You lump
anyone, except Don, without a Liberal Arts degree as a racist, homophobic,
uneducated buffoon.

Tim Tim is offline

9:33 AMMr. Luddite
[...]

Harry's probably appreciate this...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p2WCbbyChJ4

On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 10:33:34 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

[...]

===

Way ahead of there time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaecsIUETYA