Tim Tim is offline

Default Oh ****...Now the Transgenders are ****ed

"I found that MSNBC and CNN are very depressing cable networks. All
gloom and doom. They also spend much more time on Trump's personality
weaknesses than they do on what he's doing in the Oval Office. Also,
they have a habit of quoting Trump totally out of context which annoys
the hell out of me. "

I think that's why Harry loves them.

"FoxNews is much more upbeat. Plus, they have much better looking women
hosts than either MSNBC or CNN. "

I think that's wh Harry hates them.

On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 07:18:25 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

It's all Churchill's fault ... right?

He did coin the term "iron curtain".

Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/24/2017 9:10 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/24/17 7:57 PM, Tim wrote:
5:55 PMKeyser Soze
I'm opposed to the military-industrial complex wasting trillions and
trillions of dollars in order to keep officers in uniform and armament
corporations in the money. Manning's surgery isn't even a drop in the
bucket. There's no bigger waste of money than the military. Eisenhower
was right:

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired
signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not
fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not
spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the
genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one
modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30
cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000
population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty
miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a
half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new
homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat,
the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking.
This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of
threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron. Is there
no other way the world may live?

–Dwight David Eisenhower, “The Chance for Peace,” speech given to the
American Society of Newspaper Editors, Apr. 16, 1953.

Easy to say that in peacetime. Of course he didnt say that in 1941

He didn't say it in peacetime. I do understand, though, that you
righties are big fans of the ever-expanding military-industrial complex
and its cancerous growth.

Blah, blah, blah. Typical progressive liberal ranting with no sense of
reality.

"Righties" typically are big fans of freedom and security. There is an
oath every president, vice president, members of Congress and members of
the military take that underscores that belief. Rather meaningless to
you because you never took that oath, assuming you would honor it if you
had.

On another subject:

Got a kick out of the lefty demonstrator/protester/whatever female
comedian (Chelsea Handler) who was so critical of Melania Trump "barely
speaking English". Brought to mind your comments about Melania and how
you felt her mastery of English and accent didn't measure up to *your*
standards. Are you pals with Handler?

How did you feel about Henry Kissinger? Bad English.

On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 16:58:48 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:

Is that what really happened to JFK? The CIA offed him because of Russian
compromising sexual material?

No, didn't you hear, it was because JFK screwed up the Bay of Pigs ...
or it was LBJ ... or Jimmy Hoffa and the mob.