Tim Tim is offline

Default Harry! You were there...is this true?

11:15 AMMr. Luddite
Funny thing is that they broke windows in both Starbucks and the Bank of
America.

Both contributed to Hillary's campaign.
Plus Starbucks was a player in gay rights.
Such irony.

On Mon, 23 Jan 2017 06:55:19 -0800 (PST), Its Me wrote:

On Monday, January 23, 2017 at 9:44:42 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/23/17 7:44 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/23/2017 6:20 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/22/17 1:34 PM, Its Me wrote:
On Sunday, January 22, 2017 at 12:27:13 PM UTC-5, Tim wrote:
8:31 AMPoco Deplorevole
https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...88&oe=59028A1F

or: http://tinyurl.com/hyt5zxh

Just think, without Facebook we'd never have seen such wisdom.

Makes sense to me. I wonder how many of those people actually voted?

It's just a bunch of malcontents who wanted a woman, any woman, in the
white house. They would have settled for Hilly even with her
scandals, lies, and crookedness. Simply because she is a woman.

If they had a cogent message it might have been more convincing. As it
was, it was simply flailing about, and life will go on.

You boys are pathetic and scared. Last Saturday's demonstrations in DC,
across the United States and around the world made a strong statement
against Trump and the horrors for which he stands. Trying to knock the
demonstrations and a few of the demonstrators is I suppose all you
really have. Hopefully the demonstrations turn into active civil
resistance.

As more honest news releases of the "demonstrations" come out, the more
people are realizing that the protesters really didn't have a unified
message at all. It was a hodgepodge of different "issues" that were not
necessarily inter-related. The event is turning out to be more of an
embarrassment than anything else for the anti-Trump, liberal cause.

Crap ... I was in the Navy for 9 years but some of the signs and
costumes held or worn by female demonstrators made *me* blush. :-)

When you have a half million marchers in DC, plus millions more around
the world, it isn't easy to have a "unified message," and that a
hodgepodge of issues is what you get. Disdain for and disgust about
Trump is a unifier. His lack of empathy and poking fun at the
handicapped is an issue that really set me off.

When I first saw that I thought it was tasteless, but then I discovered that he has used the same gestures when belittling others in the past that are not handicapped. It seems to be something he does regardless of the person he's doing it to.

That's been demonstrated on TV several times, on Fox, with side by side videos. Of course, the
liberals aren't going to admit it.

I don't blame Trump for being fed up with the media.

On Mon, 23 Jan 2017 10:43:18 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 1/22/17 1:34 PM, Its Me wrote:
[...]

handicapped is an issue that really set me off. There are other issues
about Trump I find more than upsetting.

The event was no embarrassment, though I expect those who like Kellyanne
Conjob's "alternative fact" view of the universe might think so.

Some of the more outrageous outfits and signs just made me smile.

Maybe once the resentment of losing the election fades and Trump starts
to execute some of the things that got him elected in the first place
people will calm down and regain control of their emotions. Support the
initiatives you like, oppose those you don't like but do it in a
grown-up, mature and constructive fashion. Our system works pretty
well, even with one party having control of all three branches of the
government. Trump has made a lot of promises. Let's see if a
non-politician businessman can deliver. The professional politicians
have proven they cannot. They are too busy debating the battles with
the next election cycle in mind than winning the war.

Well, perhaps that works for you. I don't see Trump behaving like a
world leader, and I don't see him doing much of anything for the lower
income groups who need help.

Sure he is. He's going to bring some jobs back here, put those folks to work, and stop their
welfare. Maybe he'll even do something about the violence in the inner-city neighborhoods.

On 1/22/17 1:34 PM, Its Me wrote:
[...]

What about all the issues they were
rioting about? You know, the
same unresolved issues that plagued O'bama for 8 years. Was this
all a hoax aimed to dis Trump because he trounced Hillery?

There were no riots in DC during the womens' march, **** for brains, and...

"No arrests were made during the Women's March on Washington Saturday,
according to a top official in the capital.

The peaceful protest, which had an estimated 500,000 in attendance, was
so much larger than its expected size that the march route had to be
altered and couldn't pass the White House as planned.

D.C. Homeland Security Director Christopher Geldart told NBC news that
despite the massive crowds, no arrests were made."

No wonder you like Trump: you're both ignorant dumb****s.

For the true... Keyser Söze General 3 October 2nd 15 01:13 AM
Is this true? *e#c General 23 March 11th 12 02:58 PM
How true it is... Secular Humanist General 1 August 24th 10 04:02 PM
True "true wind" & the Raymarine ST60, or other b393capt Electronics 23 December 23rd 05 12:33 AM
Harry reveals his true colors! Jack Goff General 53 June 4th 04 03:07 PM