Default VHF vs CB Antenna?

On Monday, September 25, 1995 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, MikeT1946 wrote:
I just bought a boat that had been equipped with Loran, VHF, and Citizen's
Band (CB). The former owner kept the CB. So I now have 3 antennas, and 2
things to hook them up to.

The question is, can I hook the VHF up to what had been used as the CB
antenna? They're both white plastic whip antennas, and I have no idea
whether they're electronically different in any way or not.

Radio experts? Thanks...

-- Mike

I have a uniden CB radio (new) and have an existing larsen wb vhf radio already on my truck. Will this antenna work with my new radio.
Derek

TV antenna Larryr Electronics 25 January 5th 09 02:15 PM
FS ICOM AH-4 Auto Antenna Tuner with Long Wire Antenna Kit... [email protected] Cruising 1 March 29th 08 03:27 AM
FS ICOM AH-4 Auto Antenna Tuner with Long Wire Antenna Kit [email protected] Electronics 0 March 29th 08 01:26 AM
FS ICOM AH-4 Auto Antenna Tuner with Long Wire Antenna Kit [email protected] General 0 March 29th 08 01:26 AM
vhf antenna wg992000 Electronics 2 March 3rd 04 06:20 AM