Tim Tim is offline

Default Looks llike Piers is on a roll.

Whatever floats your right-wing boat, Tim.
Harry, are you trying to ski behind that sinking leftist barge?

On 1/12/17 8:47 AM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 1/12/17 7:28 AM, Tim wrote:
Maybe trying to elevate his own credibility as far as being a world class journalist. Now he's trouncing the rumor mills and fake news maggots that will print about anything to make a cheap buck through tabloid 'shock and awe' tactics.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...residency.html

The reports that have Trump cavorting in urine with Russian prostitutes
haven't been substantiated or debunked. If Piers is debunking the fake
news maggots, he must be going after Fox, eh?

He he. Your hurt is so obvious. If only you had opened your eyed
ant thought for yourself. You might have avoided turning into a
snivveling idiot.

You're the example of who my father was referring to when he said if you
don't pay attention in school, you'll turn into a drooling idiot.

You should have taken his advice. No wonder he didn't put you
through school. He was ashamed and embarrassed. Whatever did your
old man do to deserve you?

My father didn't have to "put me through" college. He paid some
incidental expenses, but I was glad to find a couple of part-time and
summer jobs that paid enough for me to cover my tuition and room and
board at a dorm. He was quite happy to pay for my text books and $25 a
week "pocket money."

I had a fellowship and an employer's grant for grad school, and I worked
as a teaching assistant to pay for my master's. All this while you were
hiding out in the naveeee because you didn't have the intellectual
wherewithal to get into even a community college.

Sounds like college was and is the only thing that mattered in
your miserable life. I'm glad your old man was happy to pay you
an allowance through college. From your description of his
success, he could have and should have contributed much more. Was
this his way of expressing what a dickhead you were and
are?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Its Me Wrote in message:
On Thursday, January 12, 2017 at 8:43:14 AM UTC-5, justan wrote:
Tim Wrote in message:
Maybe trying to elevate his own credibility as far as being a world class journalist. Now he's trouncing the rumor mills and fake news maggots that will print about anything to make a cheap buck through tabloid 'shock and awe' tactics.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...residency.html

Once credible news outlets have devolved into checkout
counter rags.

They do it because a large segment of the population, like krause, will buy it without question. They aren't reporting the news, they are trying to drive the minds of the people. Fortunately, as the election shows, they haven't snowed everyone.

There are some thinkers left, thank god.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 1/12/17 7:28 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Yes, I thought it would be important for me to work and help pay my way
through college, because I knew I wasn't going to enlist in the naveee
and get some sinecure of a job. I worked loading docks and as a welder
in the summers and a variety of part-time jobs while getting my B.A.
Because I was a hard-working kid, my dad could save his bucks and buy a
retirement home in Florida. Sadly, he died before he wanted to retire,
but my mom moved to it and had many years there.

On 1/12/17 7:28 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

You spelled Navy the way queers would, again. You don't really
talk that way, do you? I can see you doing the grunt work, but
you stretch the truth a bit too much when you say you were a
welder. Slag chipper maybe. But not something that requires skill
and dexterity. Please, who do you think we are, Donnie?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 1/12/17 7:28 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

I spell navee the way it was officially spelled in the past. If you
think the spelling makes the word "queer," well, that is a problem you
have. One of many problems you have.

On 1/12/17 7:28 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Link please.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Thu, 12 Jan 2017 15:51:56 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

I spell navee the way it was officially spelled in the past.

Only if your historian is Gilbert and Sullivan ... but perhaps it is.
You are much stronger on fiction than fact.

"Navee" comes from the lyrics of HMS Pinafore, simply so those
liberal arts singers would keep the meter right and that is the only
reference I have ever seen.
I understand you have an affinity for the 18th century for the Royal
Navy when the tradition was flogging, rum and sodomy but I find no
reference that they spelled it "Navee".
It certainly never was accepted here.
The Constitution article 1 Section 8 (13): says
"To provide and maintain a NAVY".

Wow Piers! Tim General 80 January 12th 17 08:18 PM
Who doesn't like Piers Morgan? John H[_15_] General 0 September 25th 14 02:50 PM
Piers Morgan interview True North[_2_] General 2 January 26th 13 12:21 AM
Detect logs, finger piers, people in the water Gilligan ASA 0 September 3rd 06 05:46 PM
Hampton VA upgrades public piers on Chesapeake Bay [email protected] General 3 April 6th 05 09:22 PM