Default Looks llike Piers is on a roll.

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 14:04:53 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

I think you would be great tweeting, on a par with the Donald anyway.
Your mutual goal is to insult as many people as possible in 140 words or
less.

It is rare that Harry ever strings 140 bytes together in original
thought. Most of his posts are a half dozen word insult or a 4 page
cut and paste.

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 12:00:24 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

Does that include cash too? Those are Federal Reserve Notes. Isn't the Federal Reserve a "bank" that's run by "banksters?"

Harry with your attitude towards banksters you need to get rid of your cash now.

"What's in *your* wallet?"

A bus ticket, a 20 year old, unused, condom and an autographed picture
of Rosie O'Donnell?
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

I think you would be great tweeting, on a par with the Donald anyway.
Your mutual goal is to insult as many people as possible in 140 words or
less.

It is rare that Harry ever strings 140 bytes together in original
thought. Most of his posts are a half dozen word insult or a 4 page
cut and paste.

But he gets attention that way. A former rec boater said "Harry has led that group around by the nose for 20 years..." I believe it.

On Sat, 14 Jan 2017 10:49:04 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Wrote in message:
On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 11:00:59 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

Hey Swill, most of us don't throw ourselves off roofs and onto our heads either...oh wait a minute...you did.
SNERK!

===

Don, that is just about the stupidest thing you have ever said. Harry
will be proud of you.

Curious? Why did you choose this one. Donnie has emmitted so much
dumb material over the years, I'd have tough time singleing out
just one comment for recognition.

Actually, it was just his latest comment. If you always thusly recognize his most recent comment in
this manner, you'll never be wrong.

On Sat, 14 Jan 2017 10:58:09 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Poco Loco Wrote in message:
On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 07:14:50 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Sorry Johnny. I in no way resemble your bowl of turds.

Not an answer to the question. It does show where your mind is, but doesn't address what you think
of yourself.

It's hard for Donnie not to think of turds toilets and sewage as
he looks out over his beautiful harbour.

Yeah, I forgot it was legal to dump such **** in his harbor, according to Donnee anyway.

justan wrote:
True North Wrote in message:
That would be a full time job trying to educate the motley crew of repugnants that infest this newsgroup.

You are one of them. Congratulations for putting yourself down.
You still seem to be having trouble following protocols. Do they
have a decent newsreader for that pos blackberry playbook that
your #2 gave you for Christmas 10 years ago? That thing is making
you look like an idiot.

He is an idiot. It's just not helping him improve his image.

Wow Piers! Tim General 80 January 12th 17 08:18 PM
Who doesn't like Piers Morgan? John H[_15_] General 0 September 25th 14 02:50 PM
Piers Morgan interview True North[_2_] General 2 January 26th 13 12:21 AM
Detect logs, finger piers, people in the water Gilligan ASA 0 September 3rd 06 05:46 PM
Hampton VA upgrades public piers on Chesapeake Bay [email protected] General 3 April 6th 05 09:22 PM