Poco Loco Poco Loco is offline

Default Looks llike Piers is on a roll.

On Sat, 14 Jan 2017 10:49:04 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Wrote in message:
On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 11:00:59 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

Hey Swill, most of us don't throw ourselves off roofs and onto our heads either...oh wait a minute...you did.
SNERK!

===

Don, that is just about the stupidest thing you have ever said. Harry
will be proud of you.

Curious? Why did you choose this one. Donnie has emmitted so much
dumb material over the years, I'd have tough time singleing out
just one comment for recognition.

Actually, it was just his latest comment. If you always thusly recognize his most recent comment in
this manner, you'll never be wrong.