Default Christmas Playlist

On 12/26/16 11:48 AM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 12/26/16 9:00 AM, True North wrote:

12:17
On Sun, 25 Dec 2016 17:09:11 -0500, Poco Loco
"We bounced around the Sirius and other satellite TV Christmas channels
until the kids left, then I watched a little news and we went for a
boat ride.
There were a lot more people with that idea than we expected. It was
very "boaty" out there. We did our Christmas good deed and took a
couple on paddle boards back up to the park. They guessed wrong on the
wind and tide. I am not sure they would have made it."

My buddy from the British Virgin Islands called yesterday trying to entice me to come on down. Besides the Irwin 32 he lives on, he has a 19' open sailboat that he claims is in good shape and ready to play with.
Not sure if the wife would appreciate being left behind to deal with the snow shoveling.

Hire a kid to shovel the snow and have a neighbor walk the dog. Take
your wife with you. If your plane flies over Florida, have it empty its
holding tank over FlaJim's motorized motel.

You're grouchy today. Did some little skinny guy jam some religion
down your throat over tbe holidays?

No, Bozo, this is a superstition-free household. Merry Mythmas to you.

On Mon, 26 Dec 2016 12:37:14 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

You're grouchy today. Did some little skinny guy jam some religion
down your throat over tbe holidays?

No, Bozo, this is a superstition-free household. Merry Mythmas to you.

I guess you did not leave home since Halloween then. ;-)
I think we had a trick or treater come as an elf.

On Mon, 26 Dec 2016 11:30:57 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

[...]

Why ruin what started as a nice thread?

Poco Loco Wrote in message:
[...]

It's what he does.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Keyser Soze
"Hire a kid to shovel the snow and have a neighbor walk the dog. Take
your wife with you. If your plane flies over Florida, have it empty its
holding tank over FlaJim's motorized motel. "

If I could get the plane to do that, it would be well worth the cost of the airfare.
Trouble is...Justine probably wouldn't even notice the stench.

justan wrote:
Poco Loco Wrote in message:
[...]

Damn, you beat me to it - to the letter!

You always were a bit slow on the uptake, Ditzy.

Today's playlist... Doug Kanter General 0 October 23rd 05 04:28 PM
Today's playlist... Bill McKee General 0 October 23rd 05 07:31 AM
All I want for Christmas... Lady Pilot ASA 10 December 25th 03 03:16 PM
Merry Christmas A Christmas gift to everyone.. Mudi Electronics 0 December 21st 03 07:44 AM
Christmas at Sea Keith Cruising 6 December 18th 03 03:26 PM