Default Christmas Playlist

So far, after a bit of searching, this is the best You Tube playlist I've come across:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD4Y...7MLGfc&index=1

About half way through is 'O come, O come, Emmanuel - (Piano/Cello) - The Piano Guys'. It is
spectacular!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO7ySn-Swwc
Tim Tim is offline

I've been listening to ch076 "Holiday Pops" on ((XM)) Radio. Beautiful classics on sat. radio

On Sun, 25 Dec 2016 11:09:47 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

I've been listening to ch076 "Holiday Pops" on ((XM)) Radio. Beautiful classics on sat. radio

Just turned it on. So far, so good.

That playlist got quite off the Christmas track in the past hour or so. Prior to next year, I'm
going to make my own Christmas playlist. If you're nice, maybe I'll share it.

On Sun, 25 Dec 2016 17:09:11 -0500, Poco Loco
wrote:

On Sun, 25 Dec 2016 11:09:47 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

I've been listening to ch076 "Holiday Pops" on ((XM)) Radio. Beautiful classics on sat. radio

Just turned it on. So far, so good.

That playlist got quite off the Christmas track in the past hour or so. Prior to next year, I'm
going to make my own Christmas playlist. If you're nice, maybe I'll share it.

We bounced around the Sirius and other satellite TV Christmas channels
until the kids left, then I watched a little news and we went for a
boat ride.
There were a lot more people with that idea than we expected. It was
very "boaty" out there. We did our Christmas good deed and took a
couple on paddle boards back up to the park. They guessed wrong on the
wind and tide. I am not sure they would have made it.

wrote:

On Sun, 25 Dec 2016 11:09:47 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

I've been listening to ch076 "Holiday Pops" on ((XM)) Radio. Beautiful
classics on sat. radio

Just turned it on. So far, so good.

That playlist got quite off the Christmas track in the past hour or so.
Prior to next year, I'm
going to make my own Christmas playlist. If you're nice, maybe I'll share it.

We bounced around the Sirius and other satellite TV Christmas channels
until the kids left, then I watched a little news and we went for a
boat ride.
There were a lot more people with that idea than we expected. It was
very "boaty" out there. We did our Christmas good deed and took a
couple on paddle boards back up to the park. They guessed wrong on the
wind and tide. I am not sure they would have made it.

We looked at a few boats traversing the canals by my daughters house, and
looked at the lights in Naples a island, Long Beach, CA.

12:17
On Sun, 25 Dec 2016 17:09:11 -0500, Poco Loco
"We bounced around the Sirius and other satellite TV Christmas channels
until the kids left, then I watched a little news and we went for a
boat ride.
There were a lot more people with that idea than we expected. It was
very "boaty" out there. We did our Christmas good deed and took a
couple on paddle boards back up to the park. They guessed wrong on the
wind and tide. I am not sure they would have made it."

My buddy from the British Virgin Islands called yesterday trying to entice me to come on down. Besides the Irwin 32 he lives on, he has a 19' open sailboat that he claims is in good shape and ready to play with.
Not sure if the wife would appreciate being left behind to deal with the snow shoveling.

True North Wrote in message:

12:17
On Sun, 25 Dec 2016 17:09:11 -0500, Poco Loco
"We bounced around the Sirius and other satellite TV Christmas channels
until the kids left, then I watched a little news and we went for a
boat ride.
There were a lot more people with that idea than we expected. It was
very "boaty" out there. We did our Christmas good deed and took a
couple on paddle boards back up to the park. They guessed wrong on the
wind and tide. I am not sure they would have made it."

My buddy from the British Virgin Islands called yesterday trying to entice me to come on down. Besides the Irwin 32 he lives on, he has a 19' open sailboat that he claims is in good shape and ready to play with.
Not sure if the wife would appreciate being left behind to deal with the snow shoveling.

When is the last time you visited the Virgin Islands?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Mon, 26 Dec 2016 06:00:09 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

12:17
On Sun, 25 Dec 2016 17:09:11 -0500, Poco Loco
"We bounced around the Sirius and other satellite TV Christmas channels
until the kids left, then I watched a little news and we went for a
boat ride.
There were a lot more people with that idea than we expected. It was
very "boaty" out there. We did our Christmas good deed and took a
couple on paddle boards back up to the park. They guessed wrong on the
wind and tide. I am not sure they would have made it."

My buddy from the British Virgin Islands called yesterday trying to entice me to come on down. Besides the Irwin 32 he lives on, he has a 19' open sailboat that he claims is in good shape and ready to play with.
Not sure if the wife would appreciate being left behind to deal with the snow shoveling.

Pack up the wife and go on down! Let God take care of the snow.

On 12/26/16 9:00 AM, True North wrote:

12:17
On Sun, 25 Dec 2016 17:09:11 -0500, Poco Loco
"We bounced around the Sirius and other satellite TV Christmas channels
until the kids left, then I watched a little news and we went for a
boat ride.
There were a lot more people with that idea than we expected. It was
very "boaty" out there. We did our Christmas good deed and took a
couple on paddle boards back up to the park. They guessed wrong on the
wind and tide. I am not sure they would have made it."

My buddy from the British Virgin Islands called yesterday trying to entice me to come on down. Besides the Irwin 32 he lives on, he has a 19' open sailboat that he claims is in good shape and ready to play with.
Not sure if the wife would appreciate being left behind to deal with the snow shoveling.

Hire a kid to shovel the snow and have a neighbor walk the dog. Take
your wife with you. If your plane flies over Florida, have it empty its
holding tank over FlaJim's motorized motel.

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
[...]

You're grouchy today. Did some little skinny guy jam some religion
down your throat over tbe holidays?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Today's playlist... Doug Kanter General 0 October 23rd 05 04:28 PM
Today's playlist... Bill McKee General 0 October 23rd 05 07:31 AM
All I want for Christmas... Lady Pilot ASA 10 December 25th 03 03:16 PM
Merry Christmas A Christmas gift to everyone.. Mudi Electronics 0 December 21st 03 07:44 AM
Christmas at Sea Keith Cruising 6 December 18th 03 03:26 PM