Tim Tim is offline

Default Happy 1st day of winter!

And just 4 days to Christmas!

"Joy to the world, the Lord is come. Let earth receive her King!"

On 12/21/16 9:42 AM, Tim wrote:
And just 4 days to Christmas!

"Joy to the world, the Lord is come. Let earth receive her King!"

You confusing that guy with Trump, who thinks he is the king?
Tim Tim is offline

9:39 AMKeyser Soze
On 12/21/16 9:42 AM, Tim wrote:
And just 4 days to Christmas!

"Joy to the world, the Lord is come. Let earth receive her King!"

You confusing that guy with Trump, who thinks he is the king?
Maybe you Harry but not me...😉

On 12/21/16 10:56 AM, Tim wrote:

9:39 AMKeyser Soze
On 12/21/16 9:42 AM, Tim wrote:
And just 4 days to Christmas!

"Joy to the world, the Lord is come. Let earth receive her King!"

You confusing that guy with Trump, who thinks he is the king?
Maybe you Harry but not me...😉

Oh, not me. I think trump is an asshole. Your boychik jesus, if he
existed, was a liberal troublemaker.
Tim Tim is offline

10:00 AMKeyser Soze
Oh, not me. I think trump is an asshole. Your boychik jesus, if he
existed, was a liberal troublemaker.

Liberator, not liberal.

On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 11:00:35 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/21/16 10:56 AM, Tim wrote:

9:39 AMKeyser Soze
On 12/21/16 9:42 AM, Tim wrote:
And just 4 days to Christmas!

"Joy to the world, the Lord is come. Let earth receive her King!"

You confusing that guy with Trump, who thinks he is the king?
Maybe you Harry but not me...😉

Oh, not me. I think trump is an asshole. Your boychik jesus, if he
existed, was a liberal troublemaker.

What? He didn't smoke crack, demand handouts, pump out welfare babies, or commit the largest percentage of the crimes like the liberal base.

Jesus was a shining conservative.

On Wed, 21 Dec 2016 09:04:20 -0800 (PST), Its Me
wrote:

On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 11:00:35 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/21/16 10:56 AM, Tim wrote:

9:39 AMKeyser Soze
On 12/21/16 9:42 AM, Tim wrote:
And just 4 days to Christmas!

"Joy to the world, the Lord is come. Let earth receive her King!"

You confusing that guy with Trump, who thinks he is the king?
Maybe you Harry but not me...?

Oh, not me. I think trump is an asshole. Your boychik jesus, if he
existed, was a liberal troublemaker.

What? He didn't smoke crack, demand handouts, pump out welfare babies, or commit the largest percentage of the crimes like the liberal base.

Jesus was a shining conservative.

The Romans thought he was a radical, threatening the empire and in the
end, they were right. The mainstream Jews felt the same way.

For 20 centuries there was a Sunni/Shia type conflict going on between
the two religions. In fact the Muslims take a lot of their faith from
the Jews too.
This kind of fight is why I consider myself spiritual but I have no
brand loyalty. They are just different God stores selling the same
basic product. There are important life lessons in religion but people
get too hung up on minutia that has little to do with the main
message.

On Wed, 21 Dec 2016 06:42:10 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

And just 4 days to Christmas!

"Joy to the world, the Lord is come. Let earth receive her King!"

We had ours with the kids and grandkids yesterday. What a time!

And, one daughter gave me a Battery Tender Plus for a Christmas present! Smart girl.

wrote:

On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 11:00:35 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/21/16 10:56 AM, Tim wrote:

9:39 AMKeyser Soze
On 12/21/16 9:42 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

In any case, Tim was correct.

The followers of Jesus may have 'threatened' the Roman Empire, but Jesus himself sure as hell
didn't. Nor did he have any input into the Sunni/Shia conflicts ongoing.