Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Happy Winter Solstice!

CWM,

This one we can blame on the English

Metric beats the stupid english system hands down but it's what we were
taught.Get pretty hard to say all the school teacher were stupid
BUT-----

Many, many of our Lab & engineering department have converted to metric
but in this country they still need to use both systems.

Give it time; as the saying goes it take christ and all his helper to
change anything in are School systems. New math is a perfect example!
We're living in a Digital World but we're just a 1/2 step above a slate
and caulk in are teaching.

Button Up----- winter starts today in a couple of minutes