Default Ping: Greg

On Sat, 19 Nov 2016 18:56:30 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 11/19/16 3:33 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/19/2016 11:20 AM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Sat, 19 Nov 2016 07:11:24 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

Sure beats sitting around
on some high school or college campus participating in a "cry-in"
because your liberal teachers or professors encouraged you to do so
after their political candidate got whooped.

Some local election?

Still in denial? ... or are you one of those people holding out for 30
faithless electors?

Nope. But I don't consider it a "whooping," since the "whoopee" got over
1 1/2 million more votes than the "whooper."

Right. Subtract the liberal California votes and those of liberal New
York City and guess who won the popular vote as well?

You johnny-come-lately trump pimps give me the giggles.

I am just dealing with the facts. I understand facts are a foreign
concept to in your fantasy/fiction/satire centered world.
The facts are the establisment elite was voted out by the forgotten
working class and that included far more people of color than you want
to admit. Trump even did better with women than you thought.
In fact your assumptions about the election were pretty much 100%
wrong. I suppose you listened too much to the liberal media who
decided this election last May.
I still think Gary was a better choice and not nearly as scary as
Trump.
Maybe Trump will make him the drug czar.

wrote:

Sure beats sitting around
on some high school or college campus participating in a "cry-in"
because your liberal teachers or professors encouraged you to do so
after their political candidate got whooped.

Some local election?

Still in denial? ... or are you one of those people holding out for 30
faithless electors?

Nope. But I don't consider it a "whooping," since the "whoopee" got
over
1 1/2 million more votes than the "whooper."

Right. Subtract the liberal California votes and those of liberal New
York City and guess who won the popular vote as well?

You johnny-come-lately trump pimps give me the giggles.

I just get a kick out of the lock step justifications and excuses given
by liberal progressives for the election results. You all sing exactly
the same hymn without exception. It wasn't just Hillary who lost. The
whole Democratic party is in disarray and in panic mode.

And to think, just weeks ago the liberal party line was that the Republican party would fall apart after this election. They are truly out of touch with the country.

I have to admit, the GOP was very successful in rounding up its base of
racists, sexists, anti-gays, xenophobes, anti-environmentalists,
anti-science types, crazy religious zealots, et cetera. Of course, this
means the country will fall apart. Hopefully, I'll be around long enough
to see the Trump-GOP caused destruction get off to a good start.

wrote:

[...]

And that thinking is just one reason the Dems lost. Big time.

wrote:

[...]

Thank you for your opinion, Untersturmführer Jackoff

On Sun, 20 Nov 2016 09:00:20 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

I have to admit, the GOP was very successful in rounding up its base of
racists, sexists, anti-gays, xenophobes, anti-environmentalists,
anti-science types, crazy religious zealots, et cetera. Of course, this
means the country will fall apart. Hopefully, I'll be around long enough
to see the Trump-GOP caused destruction get off to a good start.

When you describe half of the country like that you get the kind of
result we just saw. More significant than the white house is the
number of state legislatures that were flipped by people who felt
disaffected by that kind of rhetoric.
If you think there are not people who simply want to get away from the
same old **** from Washington, you need to get out of DC more.

Ping: Greg Mr. Luddite General 3 February 3rd 16 05:11 PM
Ping: Wayne, Greg Eagle Cam Mr. Luddite General 1 February 8th 15 05:51 PM
Ping: Greg Wayne.B General 5 January 31st 15 11:31 PM
Yo Greg! John H.[_5_] General 13 May 4th 12 01:35 AM