BoatBanter.com

-   -   Ping: Greg (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/172699-ping-greg.html)

Boating All Out November 19th 16 04:20 PM

Ping: Greg

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 19 Nov 2016 07:11:24 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

Sure beats sitting around
on some high school or college campus participating in a "cry-in"
because your liberal teachers or professors encouraged you to do so
after their political candidate got whooped.

Some local election?

Still in denial? ... or are you one of those people holding out for 30
faithless electors?

Nope. But I don't consider it a "whooping," since the "whoopee" got over
1 1/2 million more votes than the "whooper."

[email protected] November 19th 16 05:20 PM

Ping: Greg

wrote:

Sure beats sitting around
on some high school or college campus participating in a "cry-in"
because your liberal teachers or professors encouraged you to do so
after their political candidate got whooped.

Some local election?

Still in denial? ... or are you one of those people holding out for 30
faithless electors?

Nope. But I don't consider it a "whooping," since the "whoopee" got over
1 1/2 million more votes than the "whooper."

Too bad that is not how it works huh?
If you look at the election map by county you see a sea of red,
punctuated by little drops of blue in places dominated by the elites
and welfare cheats.

Boating All Out November 19th 16 05:38 PM

Ping: Greg

In article ,
says...

wrote:

Sure beats sitting around
on some high school or college campus participating in a "cry-in"
because your liberal teachers or professors encouraged you to do so
after their political candidate got whooped.

Some local election?

Still in denial? ... or are you one of those people holding out for 30
faithless electors?

Nope. But I don't consider it a "whooping," since the "whoopee" got over
1 1/2 million more votes than the "whooper."

Too bad that is not how it works huh?
If you look at the election map by county you see a sea of red,
punctuated by little drops of blue in places dominated by the elites
and welfare cheats.

Right. One and a half million voters plus half the voters in the country
are elites and welfare cheats. That's a real smart argument.

Keyser Söze November 19th 16 05:57 PM

Ping: Greg

wrote:

Sure beats sitting around
on some high school or college campus participating in a "cry-in"
because your liberal teachers or professors encouraged you to do so
after their political candidate got whooped.

Some local election?

Still in denial? ... or are you one of those people holding out for 30
faithless electors?

Nope. But I don't consider it a "whooping," since the "whoopee" got over
1 1/2 million more votes than the "whooper."

Too bad that is not how it works huh?
If you look at the election map by county you see a sea of red,
punctuated by little drops of blue in places dominated by the elites
and welfare cheats.

Wow...you really are a Trumpite.

--
Posted with my iPhone 7+.

Justan olphart November 19th 16 06:28 PM

Ping: Greg

On 11/19/2016 8:03 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/18/2016 10:40 PM, RGrew176 wrote:

Congratulations on your Grandsons career choice.

Don't know if it will be a career, but he was brought up (like many of
us) that at some point in your life it is an honorable thing to do to
do something to serve your country. Old school philosophy that I am
pleased was passed on to my kids and now to their kids. Four years is
a very short period of time and the experience and maturity gained is
well worth it, especially for a 19 year old. Sure beats sitting around
on some high school or college campus participating in a "cry-in"
because your liberal teachers or professors encouraged you to do so
after their political candidate got whooped.

Bravo ;-)

[email protected] November 19th 16 06:30 PM

Ping: Greg

On Sat, 19 Nov 2016 12:57:44 -0500, Keyser Söze

wrote:

Sure beats sitting around
on some high school or college campus participating in a "cry-in"
because your liberal teachers or professors encouraged you to do so
after their political candidate got whooped.

Some local election?

Still in denial? ... or are you one of those people holding out for 30
faithless electors?

Nope. But I don't consider it a "whooping," since the "whoopee" got over
1 1/2 million more votes than the "whooper."

Too bad that is not how it works huh?
If you look at the election map by county you see a sea of red,
punctuated by little drops of blue in places dominated by the elites
and welfare cheats.

Wow...you really are a Trumpite.

No I still like Gary. I bet he doesn't look all that bad to you right
now. At least he is a nice guy and every bit as prepared to be POTUS
as Trump. (or Carter for that matter)
I am seeing talking heads making that comparison when they talk about
the transition and getting Trump up to speed. Bear in mind Carter's
only experience was running a state that he took over from a racist
chicken stand owner who ended up with a better favorability rating
than Carter in their last year.

Justan olphart November 19th 16 06:36 PM

Ping: Greg

wrote:

Sure beats sitting around
on some high school or college campus participating in a "cry-in"
because your liberal teachers or professors encouraged you to do so
after their political candidate got whooped.

Some local election?

Still in denial? ... or are you one of those people holding out for 30
faithless electors?

Nope. But I don't consider it a "whooping," since the "whoopee" got over
1 1/2 million more votes than the "whooper."

Are you denying that she got whooped big time fair and square according
to the rules?
Send lots of money to her foundation, if you can afford it. She'll put
it to good use.

Mr. Luddite November 19th 16 08:33 PM

Ping: Greg

wrote:

Sure beats sitting around
on some high school or college campus participating in a "cry-in"
because your liberal teachers or professors encouraged you to do so
after their political candidate got whooped.

Some local election?

Still in denial? ... or are you one of those people holding out for 30
faithless electors?

Nope. But I don't consider it a "whooping," since the "whoopee" got over
1 1/2 million more votes than the "whooper."

Right. Subtract the liberal California votes and those of liberal New
York City and guess who won the popular vote as well?

[email protected] November 19th 16 11:47 PM

Ping: Greg

wrote:

Sure beats sitting around
on some high school or college campus participating in a "cry-in"
because your liberal teachers or professors encouraged you to do so
after their political candidate got whooped.

Some local election?

Still in denial? ... or are you one of those people holding out for 30
faithless electors?

Nope. But I don't consider it a "whooping," since the "whoopee" got over
1 1/2 million more votes than the "whooper."

Right. Subtract the liberal California votes and those of liberal New
York City and guess who won the popular vote as well?

Those little pockets of places with 80-90% margins don't do much in
the EC

Keyser Soze November 19th 16 11:56 PM

Ping: Greg

wrote:

Sure beats sitting around
on some high school or college campus participating in a "cry-in"
because your liberal teachers or professors encouraged you to do so
after their political candidate got whooped.

Some local election?

Still in denial? ... or are you one of those people holding out for 30
faithless electors?

Nope. But I don't consider it a "whooping," since the "whoopee" got over
1 1/2 million more votes than the "whooper."

Right. Subtract the liberal California votes and those of liberal New
York City and guess who won the popular vote as well?

You johnny-come-lately trump pimps give me the giggles.