Default Time to pay up, Krause

Harry,

Please forward my US$100 to John Herring. He is acting as my proxy.

Thank you in advance,
Alex

Alex Wrote in message:
Harry,

Please forward my US$100 to John Herring. He is acting as my proxy.

Thank you in advance,
Alex

You must be new here.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

justan wrote:
Alex Wrote in message:
Harry,

Please forward my US$100 to John Herring. He is acting as my proxy.

Thank you in advance,
Alex

You must be new here.

He said he was a man of his word. We'll see.

Alex Wrote in message:
justan wrote:
Alex Wrote in message:
Harry,

Please forward my US$100 to John Herring. He is acting as my proxy.

Thank you in advance,
Alex

You must be new here.

He said he was a man of his word. We'll see.

You must be new here

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

justan wrote:
Alex Wrote in message:
justan wrote:
Alex Wrote in message:
Harry,

Please forward my US$100 to John Herring. He is acting as my proxy.

Thank you in advance,
Alex

You must be new here.

He said he was a man of his word. We'll see.

You must be new here

I doubt he will want to let this one go into collections.

On 11/9/16, 7:02 PM, Alex wrote:
Harry,

Please forward my US$100 to John Herring. He is acting as my proxy.

Thank you in advance,
Alex

I'll be delighted to send the proceeds to you at your name and at your
street address in Florida. You can forward the needed info to me at:

I don't deal with racists like Herring or with proxies. That wasn't part
of the wager when it was made, and I don't accept those as modified terms.

I don't plan on being "here" much, so please communicate to the
above-referenced email at your earliest convenience.

Thanks.

On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 20:23:45 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 11/9/16, 7:02 PM, Alex wrote:
Harry,

Please forward my US$100 to John Herring. He is acting as my proxy.

Thank you in advance,
Alex

I'll be delighted to send the proceeds to you at your name and at your
street address in Florida. You can forward the needed info to me at:

I don't deal with racists like Herring or with proxies. That wasn't part
of the wager when it was made, and I don't accept those as modified terms.

I don't plan on being "here" much, so please communicate to the
above-referenced email at your earliest convenience.

Thanks.

What terms require that you send the money to Florida? Or is that a modification of your own?

On 11/9/16, 7:02 PM, Alex wrote:
Harry,

Please forward my US$100 to John Herring. He is acting as my proxy.

Thank you in advance,
Alex

I'll be delighted to send the proceeds to you at your name and at your
street address in Florida. You can forward the needed info to me at:

I don't deal with racists like Herring or with proxies. That wasn't part
of the wager when it was made, and I don't accept those as modified terms.

I don't plan on being "here" much, so please communicate to the
above-referenced email at your earliest convenience.

Thanks.

What terms require that you send the money to Florida? Or is that a modification of your own?

Heh, heh, heh. Was mooseandsquirrel the name he gave Duval County Florida when he welshed on them too?

Yo Krause the Gun Nut John H.[_5_] General 13 March 29th 15 08:54 PM
Another Harry Krause conviction??? This time in Maryland. GC Boater General 69 October 21st 09 07:45 PM
Hey, Krause [email protected] General 4 December 25th 08 05:53 PM
How much time left on the stooges time out? Jim General 28 July 30th 08 01:13 AM
Just for You, Krause Skipper General 8 February 21st 06 06:45 PM