Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default No surprises at the voting machine...

Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine for President and Vice President

Chris Van Hollen for U.S. Senator to replace the retiring Barbara Mikulski.

Steny H. Hoyer for U.S. Representative

The Republicans had candidates running for U.S. Senator and U.S.
Representative. I never heard or read about either of them, though I did
see yard signs for the GOP U.S. Senate candidate.