Default No surprises at the voting machine...

On Tue, 08 Nov 2016 12:19:53 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 11/8/16, 12:12 PM, justan wrote:
Keyser Söze Wrote in message:

Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine for President and Vice President

Chris Van Hollen for U.S. Senator to replace the retiring Barbara Mikulski.

Steny H. Hoyer for U.S. Representative

The Republicans had candidates running for U.S. Senator and U.S.
Representative. I never heard or read about either of them, though I did
see yard signs for the GOP U.S. Senate candidate.

You like to wait till the last minute to vote eh. Don't feel bad
we don't know anything about them either.

I like going to the polling place in person to say hello to friends. I
always vote in person on election day unless I vote absentee because I
know I'll be out of town.

Bet that takes no time whatsoever!

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/8/16, 11:35 AM, Its Me wrote:
On Tuesday, November 8, 2016 at 11:28:00 AM UTC-5, Keyser Söze wrote:
Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine for President and Vice President

The Republicans had candidates running for U.S. Senator and U.S.
Representative. I never heard or read about either of them, though I did
see yard signs for the GOP U.S. Senate candidate.

There's nothing like being an informed voter.

Informed enough to know that whatever the problems are, more Republicans
in Congress are not the solution.

He keeps informed on which one has a "D" after the name.

On Tue, 08 Nov 2016 12:09:42 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/8/16, 12:04 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 08 Nov 2016 11:27:57 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

The Republicans had candidates running for U.S. Senator and U.S.
Representative. I never heard or read about either of them, though I did
see yard signs for the GOP U.S. Senate candidate.

Why would the GOP waste money even running a candidate in Maryland?
All of the republicans moved away decades ago leaving a vacuum filled
by democrats from the Massachusetts to New York area. We got tired of
high taxes, crime and oppressive government overreach so we bailed.
You folks take comfort in those things.

Gee, the GOP should have consulted you before the last gubernatorial
race...it wouldn't have bothered to field a candidate. Oh, wait...the
Republicans won the governor's mansion...

The only time we hear from the government here is via the mail, when it
is time to renew auto registrations.

The tax man is there all the time. What is it now? 5% to the state and
3% to the county on your line 39 income?

And I'd guess our crime rate here in Calvert is lower than yours in your
home county there.

Certainly similar, we are both out in the boonies but the nearby
combat zones are a lot smaller and I have no reason to go there.
You ride through the gauntlet on your way to work.
Just hope the bus doesn't break down on Suitland Parkway and you have
to hoof it up Naylor road for something. (that was the last place I
was shot at.

On Tue, 08 Nov 2016 12:18:39 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

The GOPers in Congress
have done virtually nothing to help the average American and his/her
family, and has stood in the way of progress in almost every field.

If it wasn't for Gingrich, Bill C would have never attempted to
balance the budget. Alas they all lost their way and we have not
considered it again (both parties)
Hence I still support a guy who is hazy on obscure cities in Syria
that we have no compelling national interest in.

Poquito Loco Wrote in message:
On Tue, 08 Nov 2016 12:19:53 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 11/8/16, 12:12 PM, justan wrote:
Keyser Söze Wrote in message:

Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine for President and Vice President

Chris Van Hollen for U.S. Senator to replace the retiring Barbara Mikulski.

Steny H. Hoyer for U.S. Representative

The Republicans had candidates running for U.S. Senator and U.S.
Representative. I never heard or read about either of them, though I did
see yard signs for the GOP U.S. Senate candidate.

You like to wait till the last minute to vote eh. Don't feel bad
we don't know anything about them either.

I like going to the polling place in person to say hello to friends. I
always vote in person on election day unless I vote absentee because I
know I'll be out of town.

Bet that takes no time whatsoever!

You were the closest he came to making a friend on rec.boats.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Tuesday, November 8, 2016 at 12:18:42 PM UTC-5, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/8/16, 12:06 PM, Its Me wrote:
On Tuesday, November 8, 2016 at 11:37:52 AM UTC-5, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/8/16, 11:35 AM, Its Me wrote:
On Tuesday, November 8, 2016 at 11:28:00 AM UTC-5, Keyser Söze wrote:
Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine for President and Vice President

The Republicans had candidates running for U.S. Senator and U.S.
Representative. I never heard or read about either of them, though I did
see yard signs for the GOP U.S. Senate candidate.

There's nothing like being an informed voter.

Informed enough to know that whatever the problems are, more Republicans
in Congress are not the solution.

How could you know? No intellectual curiosity? Just more an indication of how your particular part of the country suppresses any opposition.

I'm sure your voting efforts were minimal. Just select Democrat under the "Vote straight ticket" part of the ballot.

1. I have the last eight years to contemplate. The GOPers in Congress
have done virtually nothing to help the average American and his/her
family, and has stood in the way of progress in almost every field.

You missed your chance to change that by being uniformed about your choices.. Surely a Maryland Republican would be cut from different cloth than the rest.

2. There's no "straight ticket" option on our voting machines.

That's a shame. You'd only have to check one box instead of ten or so.

On 11/8/16, 1:18 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 08 Nov 2016 12:09:42 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I've been riding the Keller bus for nearly 14 years and have never seen
anything unusual taking place outside along Suitland or even in
Anacostia. I'm not saying there isn't crime, but so far, it hasn't come
close to us. I've also taken the Metro from Naylor. Maybe the smile on
my face gains me acceptance from folks who would look at you and think,
"redneck"

On Tuesday, November 8, 2016 at 3:01:48 PM UTC-5, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/8/16, 1:18 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 08 Nov 2016 12:09:42 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Nah. They just think you're "simple". :