Poquito Loco Poquito Loco is offline

Default No surprises at the voting machine...

On Tue, 08 Nov 2016 12:09:42 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 11/8/16, 12:04 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 08 Nov 2016 11:27:57 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

The Republicans had candidates running for U.S. Senator and U.S.
Representative. I never heard or read about either of them, though I did
see yard signs for the GOP U.S. Senate candidate.

Why would the GOP waste money even running a candidate in Maryland?
All of the republicans moved away decades ago leaving a vacuum filled
by democrats from the Massachusetts to New York area. We got tired of
high taxes, crime and oppressive government overreach so we bailed.
You folks take comfort in those things.

Gee, the GOP should have consulted you before the last gubernatorial
race...it wouldn't have bothered to field a candidate. Oh, wait...the
Republicans won the governor's mansion...

The only time we hear from the government here is via the mail, when it
is time to renew auto registrations.

And I'd guess our crime rate here in Calvert is lower than yours in your
home county there.

Gosh, have you driven through Prince George's county lately? Keep an eye on your grandkids (if you
ever see them) up there. Lot's of pedophiles, not to mention shooters!