Default Capitalism

On Mon, 24 Oct 2016 09:00:27 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

Credibility in here would be the least of my concerns.

"I understand that but I am surprised that you are so proud of it."

Let's get real for a minute.
We belong to a newsgroup mostly made up of Americans...and most of them claim to support A buffoon like Trump for president.
This guy should be an embarrassment to every thinking American. I'd put him in a class with the little guy who runs North Korea...or his dad. The entire civilized world can't believe how the mighty have fallen. If y'all didn't have such an effect on the rest of the world I'm sure they'd all be snerking behind your back...'ell, they probably are doing so anyway.
So...now talk to me about credibility!

On Mon, 24 Oct 2016 17:10:02 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

You're giving up your rice bowl here, W'hine?
BTW, shouldn't you be out with the rest of your GOP buddies here, like
FloridaFart and JohnnyTurd, doing the Trump Girlie Grope?

This is a journalism major.
Are you sure you are not a Trump speech writer?
You only answer in insults and puerile name calling.

On Mon, 24 Oct 2016 13:17:27 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

We belong to a newsgroup mostly made up of Americans...and most of them claim to support A buffoon like Trump for president.

===

Have you taken a newsgroup poll? I think there's less support than
you believe. There is a lot of support for baiting Harry however,
speaking of buffoons. You should choose your friends more wisely.