Default Capitalism

On 10/26/2016 11:56 AM, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Tue, 25 Oct 2016 20:46:59 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 10/25/16 6:33 PM, True North wrote:
The John flushes his head.....

"I'm sure I was at least as good as
leader in the military and in teaching as your were in cleaning toilet bowls."

SNERK! "as your were"??
Yeah, you must have been a great teacher.

He used to make racist comments about the kids he allegedly taught.

There are many who served the military and our country admirably. I
don't think that applies to several of our former military posters here.

Besides being a liar, you're a liar. It's a shame Luddite isn't around much. He might have asked you
for some proof of that. No one else would be 'entitled' to any.

There is pretty much zero chance Harry would tell the truth even if by
remote chance he knew it.

On 10/27/16 6:17 AM, Justan Olphart wrote:
On 10/26/2016 11:56 AM, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Tue, 25 Oct 2016 20:46:59 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 10/25/16 6:33 PM, True North wrote:
The John flushes his head.....

"I'm sure I was at least as good as
leader in the military and in teaching as your were in cleaning
toilet bowls."

SNERK! "as your were"??
Yeah, you must have been a great teacher.

He used to make racist comments about the kids he allegedly taught.

There are many who served the military and our country admirably. I
don't think that applies to several of our former military posters here.

Besides being a liar, you're a liar. It's a shame Luddite isn't around
much. He might have asked you
for some proof of that. No one else would be 'entitled' to any.

There is pretty much zero chance Harry would tell the truth even if by
remote chance he knew it.

Based upon your behavior and that of your buddy, Herring, it is hard to
believe you two were decent military guys.