Default Heading up I-81

If you're heading up I-81 and looking for a nice, laid-back campground, Creekside Campground in
Edinburg, VA is a very nice one. Nice creek in the background, cute little town, and Sal's, the
Italian restaurant.

Plus, this weekend there's a demolition derby just up the road at the Shenandoah County Fairgrounds.
See y'all there!

Poquito Loco Wrote in message:
If you're heading up I-81 and looking for a nice, laid-back campground, Creekside Campground in
Edinburg, VA is a very nice one. Nice creek in the background, cute little town, and Sal's, the
Italian restaurant.

Plus, this weekend there's a demolition derby just up the road at the Shenandoah County Fairgrounds.
See y'all there!

Been there. The driveway in is pretty steep. Almost had the
brakes locked up on all 10 wheels to hold my speed down. Enjoy
your weekend. :-)

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Thu, 20 Oct 2016 10:11:50 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

Poquito Loco Wrote in message:
If you're heading up I-81 and looking for a nice, laid-back campground, Creekside Campground in
Edinburg, VA is a very nice one. Nice creek in the background, cute little town, and Sal's, the
Italian restaurant.

Plus, this weekend there's a demolition derby just up the road at the Shenandoah County Fairgrounds.
See y'all there!

Been there. The driveway in is pretty steep. Almost had the
brakes locked up on all 10 wheels to hold my speed down. Enjoy
your weekend. :-)

Did you come in the back way or over the bridge? We've been there about half a dozen times now, and
it's always been dry. I wonder how that hill would be in the rain. Probably have to use 4WD to get
up the damn thing.

We had a good time. Went with our local Good Sam group. We all went to the demolition derby which
was a blast. I hadn't been to one since I was about ten years old.

Once every 50 years is enough though.

On 10/24/2016 6:28 AM, Poquito Loco wrote:
[...]

There are apparently two routs to the park. We took the preferred one. I
was speaking of the down hill at the entrance to the park. Is that the
one you were thinking of? I liked the park. the sites backed right up to
the creek, if I recall.

Yesterday was a spectacular day for riding. We finally got a break from
the 90 degree heat.

On Mon, 24 Oct 2016 10:28:46 -0400, Justan Olphart wrote:

[...]

Half the sites are creekside. That's the downhill I was talking about. Be a rough one to climb if
the pavement's wet.

Poquito Loco wrote:
[...]

Driveway story reminds me of a hotel on in Costa Rica. Driveway so steep,
son in law had to get out of van and help push it to get up the hill.
True, the ban was underpowered.

Heading back... Keyser Söze General 84 July 11th 15 07:35 PM
Where the GOP is heading... Harryk General 3 May 14th 11 09:59 PM
Heading Out Through the Trough_Christopher Blossom_sqs Heading Out Through The Trough_Christopher Blossom, 2003_sqs.jpg [2/2] squeegees Tall Ship Photos 0 August 9th 09 04:23 AM
Heading South Bart ASA 8 November 6th 07 03:52 PM
We are heading out to do some................ *JimH* General 1 September 10th 05 04:00 PM