Default Why did the cows...

return to the marijuana field?

It was the pot calling the cattle black!

On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 11:48:44 -0400, Poquito Loco wrote:

return to the marijuana field?

It was the pot calling the cattle black!

Actually, there's a typo in there, but I'm sure Donnie will come back with the correct word.

You're beyond any help I can provide, Johnny.
Maybe the army will pay for jr high refresher courses.

True North wrote:
You're beyond any help I can provide, Johnny.
Maybe the army will pay for jr high refresher courses.

And you a grammar school course.

On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 12:52:19 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

You're beyond any help I can provide, Johnny.
Maybe the army will pay for jr high refresher courses.

Good. Maybe now you'll stick to something about which you're knowledgeable - toilet bowls and
masturbation.

Poquito Loco wrote:
On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 12:52:19 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

You're beyond any help I can provide, Johnny.
Maybe the army will pay for jr high refresher courses.

Good. Maybe now you'll stick to something about which you're
knowledgeable - toilet bowls and
masturbation.

Do not know about the masturbation, but he made a career as a janitor,
toilet bowl cleaner.

On Sun, 16 Oct 2016 12:43:21 -0500, Califbill wrote:

Poquito Loco wrote:
On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 12:52:19 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

You're beyond any help I can provide, Johnny.
Maybe the army will pay for jr high refresher courses.

Good. Maybe now you'll stick to something about which you're
knowledgeable - toilet bowls and
masturbation.

Do not know about the masturbation, but he made a career as a janitor,
toilet bowl cleaner.

Well, he probably engaged himself somehow while taking a break on a toilet bowl.