Default Taco truck?

wrote:
On Mon, 5 Sep 2016 10:49:59 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 9/5/16 1:40 AM,
wrote:
The Sunday shows had the original comment and a lot of comments but I
am still not sure I get it. What were they trying to say?
If you don't want a taco truck going down your street, vote for the
democrats. They are the ones who would regulate that guy off the
street.
You can bet your ass code enforcement would run any kind of food truck
off the street Hillary lives on in Chappaqua.
OTOH I bet there is a 3d worlder running a hot dog stand in front of
Trump tower.
Gary would make it easier for a Mexican immigrant to set up a taco
truck.

No, you don't get it, The latino Trump supporter was claiming that his
Mexican culture was dominant and that it would take over up here and as
a result, we would have a taco truck on every corner. The taco truck
reference was not literal but figurative. We snarky dems saw his claim
as something at which to giggle, though for the foodies among us, more
taco trucks might be something we'd like. I don't believe the
Libertarian concept of more unlicensed food vendors is part of it.

BTW
"Taco" is far from my favorite Mexican food. I don't really like them
much. A real quesadilla or a good burrito is OK but good enchiladas
are my favorite. We used to have a real Mexican restaurant in Ft Myers
that was great but the owners got too old to run it and they closed.
Now we are left with American restaurants with a Mexican flair. (what
most people call "Mexican")

Head out to Lozano's in Lehigh or Immokalee. You won't be disappointed.

On 9/5/16 1:40 AM, wrote:
[...]

These days, save your gas. Just go to Burrito Springs. ;-)

Taco Bell's Lie Spiro Weville General 15 February 24th 11 01:33 AM
Finally - a truck boat...or boat truck...or something... Tom Francis - SWSports General 0 October 17th 09 05:55 PM
What truck? Frogwatch General 79 September 13th 07 07:06 AM
Got a new truck! JR_FXLR General 17 May 28th 05 01:06 PM