Default No more Wiener for Hillary aide Abedin

Keyser Söze wrote:

Tim wrote:
2:22 PMKeyser Soze
Most of these "preacher types" are politicians, unelected as they may be.

And like Jessie, Al, Adam Clayton Powell, and even Dr. MLK, were known
to have flings. So...

Not my point. I'm aware the sex drive is multi party but it
Today's hypocritical righties who act holier than thou.

Reverend Al and Reverend Jessie certainly preach and act holier than thou.

On 9/3/16 4:45 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Keyser Söze wrote:

Tim wrote:
2:22 PMKeyser Soze
Most of these "preacher types" are politicians, unelected as they
may be.

And like Jessie, Al, Adam Clayton Powell, and even Dr. MLK, were known
to have flings. So...

Not my point. I'm aware the sex drive is multi party but it
Today's hypocritical righties who act holier than thou.

Reverend Al and Reverend Jessie certainly preach and act holier than thou.

Uh, what current extramarital sexual escapades are these two fellas
engaged in, and please give examples of their "holier than thou"
behavior. Sharpton often apologizes for the errors he has made in his
career. I don't see or hear much about Jesse Jackson. You did see the
word "today," right?

Keyser Söze wrote:

Tim wrote:
2:22 PMKeyser Soze
Most of these "preacher types" are politicians, unelected as they
may be.

And like Jessie, Al, Adam Clayton Powell, and even Dr. MLK, were known
to have flings. So...

Not my point. I'm aware the sex drive is multi party but it
Today's hypocritical righties who act holier than thou.

Reverend Al and Reverend Jessie certainly preach and act holier than thou.

Uh, what current extramarital sexual escapades are these two fellas
engaged in, and please give examples of their "holier than thou"
behavior. Sharpton often apologizes for the errors he has made in his
career. I don't see or hear much about Jesse Jackson. You did see the
word "today," right?

They both have enough money to payoff the women. How many illegitimate
children has Jessie Fathered? Al?

Keyser Söze wrote:

Tim wrote:
2:22 PMKeyser Soze
Most of these "preacher types" are politicians, unelected as they
may be.

And like Jessie, Al, Adam Clayton Powell, and even Dr. MLK, were known
to have flings. So...

Not my point. I'm aware the sex drive is multi party but it
Today's hypocritical righties who act holier than thou.

Reverend Al and Reverend Jessie certainly preach and act holier than thou.

Uh, what current extramarital sexual escapades are these two fellas
engaged in, and please give examples of their "holier than thou"
behavior. Sharpton often apologizes for the errors he has made in his
career. I don't see or hear much about Jesse Jackson. You did see the
word "today," right?

They both have enough money to payoff the women. How many illegitimate
children has Jessie Fathered? Al?

Is Jackson out there lecturing on the evils of intimate behavior as the
hypocritical righties do, before they are caught with their fly unzipped?

Keyser Söze wrote:

Tim wrote:
[...]

Nope, he is supporting unsupported children out of wedlock.

Reagan Aide Speaks jps General 4 July 30th 11 03:34 AM
Fox Spews Aide to Taliban jps General 2 July 29th 09 06:06 PM
Drinkin the Kool Aide (gator aide) [email protected] General 5 October 14th 08 09:05 PM
Wiener List! Bobsprit ASA 2 November 5th 04 02:23 PM