Default No more Wiener for Hillary aide Abedin

Tim wrote:

8:27 AMKeyser Söze
Tim wrote:
Aug 31Nomen Nescio
I guess all the right wingers have forgotten about all the
Republicans convicted of molesting children, and think that
Weiner's behavior is Clinton's fault.

Gretwell is such a ****.

---
Who is 'Gretwell?'

With you're attitude I'd think you'd want to be well hidden too!

Your's two. 😬

Harry, nice brain burn. Now, out of curiosity I was wondering if you'd
consider reading the book "How to win friends and influence people?" You
actually might find it enlightening.

How has it helped your right wing buddies here?

--
Donald Trump is a racist pig.
Tim Tim is offline

I don't know Harry, you'd have to ask them if they've read it or not.

But abyhow I thought you might want some balance to republican sex scandals

http://m.ranker.com/list/democrat-se...ls/web-infoguy

On Thu, 1 Sep 2016 11:29:44 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

The interesting part, to me at least, is that many of the right-wingers
who get caught with their zippers down typically are the same
right-wingers, politicians, church officials, et cetera, who are
anti-gay, "pro" family, whatever...the holier than thous. The lefties
who get caught usually aren't the moralizing assholes.

So since the democrats are the free love party, they are expected to
whip it out at a moment's notice on unwilling women.

Tim Tim is offline

2:22 PMKeyser Soze
Most of these "preacher types" are politicians, unelected as they may be.

And like Jessie, Al, Adam Clayton Powell, and even Dr. MLK, were known to have flings. So...

Tim wrote:
2:22 PMKeyser Soze
Most of these "preacher types" are politicians, unelected as they may be.

And like Jessie, Al, Adam Clayton Powell, and even Dr. MLK, were known
to have flings. So...

Not my point. I'm aware the sex drive is multi party but it
Today's hypocritical righties who act holier than thou.
--
Donald Trump is a racist pig.

Reagan Aide Speaks jps General 4 July 30th 11 03:34 AM
Fox Spews Aide to Taliban jps General 2 July 29th 09 06:06 PM
Drinkin the Kool Aide (gator aide) [email protected] General 5 October 14th 08 09:05 PM
Wiener List! Bobsprit ASA 2 November 5th 04 02:23 PM