jps jps is offline

Default Reagan Aide Speaks

Historian Bruce Bartlett, a former domestic policy adviser to
President Ronald Reagan, sat down with MSNBC’s Chris Matthews on
Wednesday to discuss the national debt.

Bartlett said it was a myth that tax cuts are the key to prosperity,
noting that Reagan raised the capital gains rate. He was also
skeptical that Congress would be able to solve the current budget
crisis.

“I think at this point, there’s nothing that can pass the House of
Representatives,” he said.

“I think a good chunk of the Republican caucus is either stupid,
crazy, ignorant or craven cowards, who are desperately afraid of the
tea party people, and rightly so.”

On 28/07/2011 10:34 PM, jps wrote:

Historian Bruce Bartlett, a former domestic policy adviser to
President Ronald Reagan, sat down with MSNBC’s Chris Matthews on
Wednesday to discuss the national debt.

Bartlett said it was a myth that tax cuts are the key to prosperity,
noting that Reagan raised the capital gains rate. He was also
skeptical that Congress would be able to solve the current budget
crisis.

“I think at this point, there’s nothing that can pass the House of
Representatives,” he said.

“I think a good chunk of the Republican caucus is either stupid,
crazy, ignorant or craven cowards, who are desperately afraid of the
tea party people, and rightly so.”

We are witnessing the historic event when the USA looses its position in
the world to the worship of debt and central ban ponzi money print fraud.

Debtors need a lesson.
--
Obama, enslaving Americans with debt-tax slavery for a spending binge.
Doesn't even borrow real money, Bernanke just creates it like a

On 7/29/11 11:38 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
[...]

That lesson: pay no attention to the ignorant, uneducated Canadian
racist, Ca-knuckles.

On Fri, 29 Jul 2011 09:38:45 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

[...]

You need to crawl back under your rock. You're a worthless asshole.

On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 21:34:02 -0700, jps wrote:

Historian Bruce Bartlett, a former domestic policy adviser to
President Ronald Reagan, sat down with MSNBC’s Chris Matthews on
Wednesday to discuss the national debt.

Bartlett said it was a myth that tax cuts are the key to prosperity,
noting that Reagan raised the capital gains rate. He was also
skeptical that Congress would be able to solve the current budget
crisis.

“I think at this point, there’s nothing that can pass the House of
Representatives,” he said.

“I think a good chunk of the Republican caucus is either stupid,
crazy, ignorant or craven cowards, who are desperately afraid of the
tea party people, and rightly so.”

the tea baggers forget reagan passed some of the largest tax increases
in history

Fox Spews Aide to Taliban jps General 2 July 29th 09 06:06 PM
Drinkin the Kool Aide (gator aide) [email protected] General 5 October 14th 08 09:05 PM
McCain aide linked to Freddie Scandal Charles Momsen ASA 0 September 24th 08 04:44 PM
Doug Speaks for All Capt. Rob ASA 8 September 30th 06 12:48 PM
OT Ex Powell Aide Comes Clean [email protected] General 0 November 29th 05 02:24 PM