Default Bernie's idea of sharing the wealth

On 8/10/16 2:23 PM, Tim wrote:
12:50 PMKeyser Soze
You mean, Bernie doesn't follow the teachings of jesus, just like all
the christians?

Religion has nothing to do with it.

Right...why would I confuse charitable giving with christianity
Tim Tim is offline

Why would you confuse an atheistic or at least a non-practicing Jew with being a disciple of Jesus?

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 8/10/16 2:23 PM, Tim wrote:
12:50 PMKeyser Soze
You mean, Bernie doesn't follow the teachings of jesus, just like all
the christians?

Religion has nothing to do with it.

Right...why would I confuse charitable giving with christianity

Because you are an idiot.

On 8/10/16 3:37 PM, Tim wrote:
Why would you confuse an atheistic or at least a non-practicing Jew with being a disciple of Jesus?

Why would I confuse any of the self-professed christians in this
newsgroup as being followers of jesus?
Bernie is closer to the alleged teachings of jesus than any right-winger
here.

On 8/10/16 3:44 PM, Califbill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 8/10/16 2:23 PM, Tim wrote:
12:50 PMKeyser Soze
You mean, Bernie doesn't follow the teachings of jesus, just like all
the christians?

Religion has nothing to do with it.

Right...why would I confuse charitable giving with christianity

Because you are an idiot.

So, you agree there is no connection between the two.

Tim Tim is offline

2:47 PMKeyser Soze
On 8/10/16 3:37 PM, Tim wrote:
Why would you confuse an atheistic or at least a non-practicing Jew with being a disciple of Jesus?

Why would I confuse any of the self-professed christians in this
newsgroup as being followers of jesus?
Bernie is closer to the alleged teachings of jesus than any right-winger
here.

Why? Because you have a really difficult time following a subject line. That's why. Well unless you start it and then you have a problem staying on it...

On Wed, 10 Aug 2016 15:35:34 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 8/10/16 2:23 PM, Tim wrote:
12:50 PMKeyser Soze
You mean, Bernie doesn't follow the teachings of jesus, just like all
the christians?

Religion has nothing to do with it.

Right...why would I confuse charitable giving with christianity

Maybe that is it Bernie is not a christian
Tim Tim is offline

3:18 PMKeyser Soze
Apparently all one has to "do" is say "I am a christian." Following the
teachings of jesus is not necessary.
After years of saying the likes of Hitler and Stalin being "Christian" you finally figured that out?

Huh...

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 8/10/16 2:23 PM, Tim wrote:
12:50 PMKeyser Soze
You mean, Bernie doesn't follow the teachings of jesus, just like all
the christians?

Religion has nothing to do with it.

Right...why would I confuse charitable giving with christianity

Because you are an idiot.

So, you agree there is no connection between the two.

Christians can be charitable as well as any other group. They do seem to
be much more charitable than most of the politicians as well as non
religious groups.

Go Bernie! John H.[_5_] General 65 March 29th 16 05:47 PM
Bernie... Keyser Söze General 48 February 12th 16 12:08 PM
Wealth transfer to Corporations... Yogi of Woodstock General 9 July 13th 09 01:44 PM
Spread the wealth... JohnH[_3_] General 0 November 28th 08 10:14 PM
Spread the wealth around Barry... Tom Francis - SWSports General 1 October 30th 08 02:04 AM