posted to oc.general,rec.motorcycles,alt.california,rec.boats,sac.politics

Default Reckless speeding biker boards on-coming boat using his head.

http://rotwnews.com/wp-content/uploa...05/MOTORCYCLE-
Fatal.jpg

http://rotwnews.com/2016/05/30/highw...ycle-accident-
claims-huntington-beach-mans-life/

On Mon, 18 Jul 2016 04:06:00 +0200 (CEST), "SPLAT!" wrote:

http://rotwnews.com/wp-content/uploa...05/MOTORCYCLE-
Fatal.jpg

http://rotwnews.com/2016/05/30/highw...ycle-accident-
claims-huntington-beach-mans-life/

One of my brothers did the same thing - took a curve wide and smacked a pickup. He had two steel
rods holding his spine together for the rest of his life.

He could still shoot in the low 80's though.

Speeding Ticket Jill M[_2_] ASA 13 March 29th 08 05:29 PM
RB: Reckless law breaker!!! Politenessman ASA 1 June 18th 07 10:17 PM
My HEAD, is killing me because my HEAD on the boat isn't legal NE Sailboat Boat Building 21 December 28th 06 05:28 AM
rec.boater active in western aussie biker gang? Don White General 0 February 10th 05 09:41 PM
Installing splash boards on small boat Brian Mahaney Boat Building 6 July 8th 04 12:04 AM