Default Estero River in the News

Greg, do you know anything about this? :-)

http://www.abc-7.com/story/32461648/neighbors-say-unwanted-guests-having-sex-partying-at-estero-bay-preserve

On Sun, 17 Jul 2016 11:06:03 -0400, Wayne.B wrote:

Greg, do you know anything about this? :-)

http://www.abc-7.com/story/32461648/neighbors-say-unwanted-guests-having-sex-partying-at-estero-bay-preserve

Hell, he's probably hosting the events!

Almost looks like some old fogies who should mind their own business.

On Sunday, July 17, 2016 at 12:50:19 PM UTC-3, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jul 2016 11:06:03 -0400, Wayne.B wrote:

Greg, do you know anything about this? :-)

http://www.abc-7.com/story/32461648/neighbors-say-unwanted-guests-having-sex-partying-at-estero-bay-preserve

Hell, he's probably hosting the events!

Almost looks like some old fogies who should mind their own business.

Wonder how you'd react if the activity was taking place near your backyard...especially if the perps were people of colour or Latinos.

wrote:

Greg, do you know anything about this? :-)

http://www.abc-7.com/story/32461648/neighbors-say-unwanted-guests-having-sex-partying-at-estero-bay-preserve

The best I can tell from the sketchy stories is that it is college
kids. I am not sure about the sex but they do have a beer and a smoke
now and then. I imagine this is really the trailer park people in
Riverwoods who are complaining since they say "behind FPL".
If they were kayakers on the river side, I doubt anyone would care
although we do have some thumpers here who think kids should not have
any fun. I used to get the calls all the time to go investigate
"parties" in our little community park. I don't hear much anymore
because if they were our kids, I just told them to have a good evening
and I left them alone. The only thing I would say is put your trash in
the can before you go, don't make too much noise and nobody will know
you are here. I may not have been the fun police they were looking for
but I am the only one here who would actually go talk to anyone.

We are far more concerned with the boat ramp idea.
This was supposed to be a low impact preserve with minimal
development. The "eagle people" are up in arms because there is an
eagle nest there.
The people who want it, like the idea because this is below the last
no wake zone.
The thing that they do not understand is that if they create more boat
traffic on the river, screwing with the kayakers, it will likely be
"no waked" all the way to the bay, defeating the original reason for
doing it. This is the only river/creek on the Estero bay that is not
"no wake".
We have managed to stave that off because we are very respectful of
the paddlers, understanding the ramifications of rolling people. If
you have a bunch of strangers here, they will just put the hammer
down.
DEP is a mixed bag. The park people want it, the CAMA people who
manage the water side, don't. I am thinking about starting the rumor
that the Estero River is full of small tooth saw fish ;-)
If that gets going, nobody will be able to disturb a rock or bush on
the riverbank.

Califbill
True North wrote:
On Sunday, July 17, 2016 at 12:50:19 PM UTC-3, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jul 2016 11:06:03 -0400, Wayne.B wrote:

Greg, do you know anything about this? Â* :-)

http://www.abc-7.com/story/32461648/neighbors-say-unwanted-guests-having-sex-partying-at-estero-bay-preserve

Hell, he's probably hosting the events!

Almost looks like some old fogies who should mind their own business.

Wonder how you'd react if the activity was taking place near your
backyard...especially if the perps were people of colour or Latinos.

"Racist"

Are you Swill?
Have another drink on me.

On 7/17/16 1:21 PM, True North wrote:
Califbill
True North wrote:
On Sunday, July 17, 2016 at 12:50:19 PM UTC-3, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jul 2016 11:06:03 -0400, Wayne.B wrote:

Greg, do you know anything about this? :-)

http://www.abc-7.com/story/32461648/neighbors-say-unwanted-guests-having-sex-partying-at-estero-bay-preserve

Hell, he's probably hosting the events!

Almost looks like some old fogies who should mind their own business.

Wonder how you'd react if the activity was taking place near your
backyard...especially if the perps were people of colour or Latinos.

"Racist"

Are you Swill?
Have another drink on me.

The right wing racists here give each other cover by accusing those who
point out racism of being racists.

True North wrote:
Califbill
True North wrote:
On Sunday, July 17, 2016 at 12:50:19 PM UTC-3, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jul 2016 11:06:03 -0400, Wayne.B wrote:

Greg, do you know anything about this? Â* :-)

http://www.abc-7.com/story/32461648/neighbors-say-unwanted-guests-having-sex-partying-at-estero-bay-preserve

Hell, he's probably hosting the events!

Almost looks like some old fogies who should mind their own business.

Wonder how you'd react if the activity was taking place near your
backyard...especially if the perps were people of colour or Latinos.

"Racist"

Are you Swill?
Have another drink on me.

I rarely drink, so would hate to cut in to you and yours sons booze supply.
I did have a gin and tonic last night at my 55 HS reunion. And I was not
doing the driving.

On Sun, 17 Jul 2016 09:00:57 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

On Sunday, July 17, 2016 at 12:50:19 PM UTC-3, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jul 2016 11:06:03 -0400, Wayne.B wrote:

Greg, do you know anything about this? :-)

http://www.abc-7.com/story/32461648/neighbors-say-unwanted-guests-having-sex-partying-at-estero-bay-preserve

Hell, he's probably hosting the events!

Almost looks like some old fogies who should mind their own business.

Wonder how you'd react if the activity was taking place near your backyard...especially if the perps were people of colour or Latinos.

Keep wondering. It's probably the most brain exercise you've had in months.

On Sun, 17 Jul 2016 10:21:22 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Califbill
True North wrote:
On Sunday, July 17, 2016 at 12:50:19 PM UTC-3, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jul 2016 11:06:03 -0400, Wayne.B wrote:

Greg, do you know anything about this? * :-)

http://www.abc-7.com/story/32461648/neighbors-say-unwanted-guests-having-sex-partying-at-estero-bay-preserve

Hell, he's probably hosting the events!

Almost looks like some old fogies who should mind their own business.

Wonder how you'd react if the activity was taking place near your
backyard...especially if the perps were people of colour or Latinos.

"Racist"

Are you Swill?
Have another drink on me.

Yes, your comments were racist, Donnie.