Default Estero River in the News

True North Wrote in message:
Keyser Söze
On 7/17/16 2:48 PM, True North wrote:
Califbill
"I rarely drink, so would hate to cut in to you and yours sons booze supply.
I did have a gin and tonic last night at my 55 HS reunion. And I was not
doing the driving."

So, there you go again, bringing innocent family members into your crap.
Does that make you feel important...or should that be impotent?

"How many roofs do you have to fall off of to be as addled as Bilious?"

Most people would learn their lesson after one...the slower learners, two.
I think Kalif Swill lost count somewhere a while back.

A slow learner like Harry with two bankruptcies under his belt?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

True North Wrote in message:
Poquito Loco
"Innocent? You're the one who talked about your son drinking your beer!

Wake up, Donnie."

This is amusing coming from you, JohnnyMop.
Most in here can still remember your hissyfit when you claimed that Ohio Jim called your home. You had your bowl of turds railroad him and ran him off.
Then you turned around and tried to blame the same alleged offenses on Dickson.

You are drifting slightly off topic Donnie boy.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 7/17/16 6:57 PM, justan wrote:
Keyser Söze Wrote in message:
On 7/17/16 1:21 PM, True North wrote:
Califbill
True North wrote:
On Sunday, July 17, 2016 at 12:50:19 PM UTC-3, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jul 2016 11:06:03 -0400, Wayne.B wrote:

Greg, do you know anything about this? :-)

http://www.abc-7.com/story/32461648/neighbors-say-unwanted-guests-having-sex-partying-at-estero-bay-preserve

Hell, he's probably hosting the events!

Almost looks like some old fogies who should mind their own business.

Wonder how you'd react if the activity was taking place near your
backyard...especially if the perps were people of colour or Latinos.

"Racist"

Are you Swill?
Have another drink on me.

The right wing racists here give each other cover by accusing those who
point out racism of being racists.

Do you really think so?
Pot kettle black. Eh

It's a well-known and discussed phenom...
You don't see posts from me making raçist comments and insinuations
about blacks or latinos.

On 7/17/16 7:02 PM, justan wrote:
True North Wrote in message:
Califbill
"I rarely drink, so would hate to cut in to you and yours sons booze supply.
I did have a gin and tonic last night at my 55 HS reunion. And I was not
doing the driving."

So, there you go again, bringing innocent family members into your crap.
Does that make you feel important...or should that be impotent?

You were the one who groused about your youngest son's drinking
problem, while at the same time you fed it by fetching his booze

0

When does Justan,Jr., make parole?

On Sun, 17 Jul 2016 19:02:04 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

True North Wrote in message:
Califbill
"I rarely drink, so would hate to cut in to you and yours sons booze supply.
I did have a gin and tonic last night at my 55 HS reunion. And I was not
doing the driving."

So, there you go again, bringing innocent family members into your crap.
Does that make you feel important...or should that be impotent?

You were the one who groused about your youngest son's drinking
problem, while at the same time you fed it by fetching his booze
for him.

He seems to have forgotten that. Or maybe he just didn't comprehend what he wrote. He has some
severe comprehension problems, that boy does.

justan wrote:
Keyser Söze Wrote in message:
On 7/17/16 2:48 PM, True North wrote:
Califbill
"I rarely drink, so would hate to cut in to you and yours sons booze supply.
I did have a gin and tonic last night at my 55 HS reunion. And I was not
doing the driving."

So, there you go again, bringing innocent family members into your crap.
Does that make you feel important...or should that be impotent?

How many roofs do you have to fall off of to be as addled as Bilious?

How many roofs has Donnie fallen off?

He does not fix his house. And contrary to Don, I only fell off 1 roof.

justan wrote:
True North Wrote in message:
Keyser Söze
On 7/17/16 2:48 PM, True North wrote:
Califbill
"I rarely drink, so would hate to cut in to you and yours sons booze supply.
I did have a gin and tonic last night at my 55 HS reunion. And I was not
doing the driving."

So, there you go again, bringing innocent family members into your crap.
Does that make you feel important...or should that be impotent?

"How many roofs do you have to fall off of to be as addled as Bilious?"

Most people would learn their lesson after one...the slower learners, two.
I think Kalif Swill lost count somewhere a while back.

A slow learner like Harry with two bankruptcies under his belt?

Only fell off one roof. Slipped on sweet deck to break humorous and crack
shoulder.

On Sun, 17 Jul 2016 20:04:53 -0500, Califbill wrote:

justan wrote:
Keyser Söze Wrote in message:
On 7/17/16 2:48 PM, True North wrote:
Califbill
"I rarely drink, so would hate to cut in to you and yours sons booze supply.
I did have a gin and tonic last night at my 55 HS reunion. And I was not
doing the driving."

So, there you go again, bringing innocent family members into your crap.
Does that make you feel important...or should that be impotent?

How many roofs do you have to fall off of to be as addled as Bilious?

How many roofs has Donnie fallen off?

He does not fix his house. And contrary to Don, I only fell off 1 roof.

Donnie likes to make up stories to deflect questions about his own 'prowess'.