Default We interrupt the normal scheduled programming...

....to bring you more dots for Harry since he is so fond of them.

http://tinyurl.com/waynebspottrack

As you can see we left Montreal this morning after a long weekend of
visiting with friends, taking in the sights, and waiting out a short
spate of marginal weather. We're now about half way from Montreal to
Quebec City and will probably arrive Quebec tomorrow.

Cruising the St Lawrence River is an interesting experience and takes
in a lot of territory, starting with the very scenic Thousand Islands
region, then advancing through a series of 7 humongous St Lawrence
Seaway locks, and finally skirting the south side of Montreal - all
the time dodging large ocean going ships in relatively close quarters.
It's quite different from any of our usual venues and promises to get
even more so as we advance to the north east towards the Canadian
maritime provinces.

On Mon, 11 Jul 2016 22:59:57 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

[...]

Are you going to stop in Halifax and see Don?

Wayne.B Wrote in message:
[...]

Have you come across seal pelts when visiting the markets as you
travel toward the Earstern Kanadian wilderness? It sounds like
quite an adventure you guys are having. I haven't been following
your links as our internet access is quite limited. We'll be in
the new house in about 3 weeks and will be looking forward to
catching up once the internet is hooked up. Say hi to the crew,
or is it flag officer?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

wrote:

[...]

How could he miss the oportunity to stop and swap sea stories with
a fellow boater?

On Tue, 12 Jul 2016 07:04:21 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

Wayne.B Wrote in message:
[...]

===

We haven't seen any seal pelt trinkets yet but I've seen them in the
past. The "crew" prefers the title of admiral since it ranks above
"captain".

Good luck with the move.

wrote:

[...]

We will almost certainly stop in or near Halifax. Whether we see Don
or not is up to him.

wrote:

[...]

I'm sure he'd be more enjoyable to meet than our friend in Maryland. Maybe he'll prove more mature
in person than in computerland.

[...]

During the past five days, the most boating we did was tubing on the Shenandoah for about ten hours.
Fun, but not the most exciting thing to do.

Your trip sounds wonderful. Hope all stays well, Wayne.

Poquito Loco wrote:
[...]

Sounds better than the girl who fell out of the tube and hit a tree on the
bank of the Kern River and was killed Sunday.

wrote:

[...]

He'll be the guy shut down in the harbor floating around with his
salesman on the phone.

Sorry to Interrupt The Boat Discussions Vic Smith General 6 December 31st 08 12:10 PM
shift interrupt switch Fred General 5 October 5th 05 04:12 PM
I hate to interrupt... Shortwave Sportfishing General 32 June 10th 05 04:52 PM
Fuel consumption -- Is it simply too much for a normal folf with a normal income? Melandre General 5 August 13th 04 10:56 PM