Default We interrupt the normal scheduled programming...

On Mon, 11 Jul 2016 22:59:57 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

...to bring you more dots for Harry since he is so fond of them.

http://tinyurl.com/waynebspottrack

As you can see we left Montreal this morning after a long weekend of
visiting with friends, taking in the sights, and waiting out a short
spate of marginal weather. We're now about half way from Montreal to
Quebec City and will probably arrive Quebec tomorrow.

Cruising the St Lawrence River is an interesting experience and takes
in a lot of territory, starting with the very scenic Thousand Islands
region, then advancing through a series of 7 humongous St Lawrence
Seaway locks, and finally skirting the south side of Montreal - all
the time dodging large ocean going ships in relatively close quarters.
It's quite different from any of our usual venues and promises to get
even more so as we advance to the north east towards the Canadian
maritime provinces.

Are you going to stop in Halifax and see Don?